IGNORED

Tiger, by round, predictions for Torrey Pines this week

RandomGolfer
Note: This thread is 3715 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Right now he is almost 2 hour late for his press conference, doubt it's car trouble, maybe a Tooth ache, worked for Rory. Phil was right on time. Must be a " process " Given how he has performed, I doubt he'll win. I'll take the field.

He said in his press conference that some of the approaches were bouncing as high as the flag. It'll be interesting to see the scoring if they are that firm and the rough is as thick as they are talking.

Until he can show that he can consistently hit greens and putt better I will take the field.

Back when Tiger was dominant he was top 10 in strokes gained putting. He we was top ten in GIR's. His proximity to the hole is pretty consistent, usually 30-35', but the years he struggles is when he doesn't hit greens.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Did anyone catch Tiger "popping a pill" yesterday?

It happened after he hit his approach shot on Hole #4.

The fairways are narrow and the rough is thick this year.

Tiger may only shoot 6 under for the event, and finish in the top ten.

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think he will make a 10 footer on the last hole to just barely break 80!

Crazy game, huh!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Note: This thread is 3715 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!