IGNORED

Thoughts on cureputters.com

96p993
Note: This thread is 3725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am very interested in these putters and I know they came across quite well and popular at the PGA Show, just wondering what peoples thoughts were on these putters. Did anyone play around with them at the show?

It's an interesting concept.  You aim with the "triangle" formed with the ball and two round weights.  The lie angle is also adjustable.  Personally I wasn't a huge fan of the center shafted look.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for the pics...I am a big center shaft fan and love the adjustability of the lie angle. I am impressed they send you all the additional weights to go from 350 to 600 grams in the head. I guess this is something Im not used to when buying from the big boys. They also told me they would be more then happy to give me a test drive on the putter for 30 days to make sure Im happy with it.

The look is just too weird for me … the Bobby Grace Amazin' Grace pushes the limits of acceptable design for me.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

The look is just too weird for me … the Bobby Grace Amazin' Grace pushes the limits of acceptable design for me.

I am very much a traditionalist with my irons but If a putter drains putts Im not concerned about the looks (all about alignment). I appreciate a company getting away from the everyday Anser putter shape and the typical mallet. The other company Im looking at is Bobby Grace, another company that pushes they envelope with shape... I can say its certainly not the strangest looking putter I have seen but it is different.

I am very much a traditionalist with my irons but If a putter drains putts Im not concerned about the looks (all about alignment). I appreciate a company getting away from the everyday Anser putter shape and the typical mallet. The other company Im looking at is Bobby Grace, another company that pushes they envelope with shape... I can say its certainly not the strangest looking putter I have seen but it is different.

Have an Aussie Amazing Grace (38 inch counterbalanced) and was concerned about aim - but I know that my eye fits a heel shafted putter slightly better than a center shaft (which I tend to aim left). I think the heel shaft and long aim line helps Me. Had no issues with aim. Was surprised at how great it is on long putts since I bought it for knee-knockers. Your mileage may vary...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Have an Aussie Amazing Grace (38 inch counterbalanced) and was concerned about aim - but I know that my eye fits a heel shafted putter slightly better than a center shaft (which I tend to aim left). I think the heel shaft and long aim line helps Me. Had no issues with aim. Was surprised at how great it is on long putts since I bought it for knee-knockers. Your mileage may vary...

That pretty much sums it up, its all in the eye of the beholder. I play a Seemore putter and quite like it, but I simply appreciate the out of the box thinking and the science that went into this putter...Beman was also one hell of a putter back in his day

That pretty much sums it up, its all in the eye of the beholder. I play a Seemore putter and quite like it, but I simply appreciate the out of the box thinking and the science that went into this putter...Beman was also one hell of a putter back in his day

I played SeeMore for several years - in 1999, and then 2006-09, then Edel. Now the Edel and Grace get the work.

Please be sure to post a review in the equipment review section here.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 3725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!