IGNORED

Near Quebec city

Germain00
Note: This thread is 3694 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone!

I am 63, from St-Michel-de-Bellechasse, a small village near Quebec City, Canada. I am retired since 2 years, from Laval University where i worked in administration. I started playing golf regularly about 22 years ago. I also play left handed, since the start, and i am not planning to change my side now, it is too late!

I play during the summer at the Club de golf de Montmagny, where i have a membership. I play 4 times a week, so i am there very often. If you come, it would be a pleasure to play with anyone of you.

My handicap index is presently 8,5, but i am hoping to do better this year.

For my equipment, if anyone is interested

Driver: Tilteist 910D2, 10,5

3 wood: Taylormade RBZ

5 wood: Taylormade RBZ

Hybrid: Titleist 913H, 21

irons Titleist AP 1 712

56 wedge and 60 wedge: Cleveland

Putter: Ping Scottsdale ( since last year, and i hoping to stay with this one this season entirely!)

I have interest in golf equipment and golf courses.

So i am glad to join you!

Je me souviens!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Bienvenue! J'habit au Vaudreuil-Dorion, environ 2h30 de Québec. Maybe I will come play with you!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Je me souviens!

We put this motto on our license plate because we tend to forget rather quickly.

Je ne parle pas le quebecois, je suis suisse français, mais bienvenue quand même .

• Upvote 1

Best regards,  Frank

:titleist: 913 D2 10.5*

:titleist: 913 F 17*

:titleist: 913 H 21*

:titleist: 716 AP1 4-P

:vokey:  SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

:odyssey: Tank Cruiser #7

:sunmountain: C-130

Note: This thread is 3694 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!