IGNORED

Playboy bunny coerced into using bum as golf tee...

joekelly
Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey - could have been way worse. Who hasn't topped their tee shot and driven the tee completely into the ground? Ouch!! That bruise is the second worse outcome by my calculation.

In the original story I read, in addition to the bruise on her buttocks, the tee was driven down as well.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In the original story I read, in addition to the bruise on her buttocks, the tee was driven down as well.

ouch.  i feel badly that she was hurt, but she really did have it coming.

Colin P.

Pretty happy tee though. :w00t:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I'd love to sniff that tee.

I wasn't going to comment on this topic but TJ has led me to. Good lord I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of someone running over to grab the tee and take a whiff of it. I can see Quagmire doing it and going Giggity after it. Thanks for the laugh TJ.

So I guess Ill add. It looks like his shaft angle was all wrong. When hitting a ball from a tee that is stuck in a woman's ass, it is crucial that your shaft line up perfectly with her ass. Any deviation from a perfect shaft to ass alignment will result in missing the said ass, resulting in a poor shot. We all know what it feels like to miss hit that region. Also upon review of the Rules of Golf, subsection teeing ground. If a tee is placed in a woman's ass and you miss your attempt to hit the ball, then it is a two stroke penalty which can be done in private away from teeing ground. It goes without saying if you miss her ass, you lose the hole:)

• Upvote 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

Don't worry, Tiger's on his way to administer first aid.

I know, I know...

Taylor Made R11S 9 Degree

Callaway X 3 Wood

Taylor Made 3 & 5 Rescue

Mizuno MP57 5-PW

Titleist Vokey 52, 60

Ping Scottsdale Anser

Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!