Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flems

Newbie from Vancouver Island

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I've recently moved out BC from Ontario. I've been golfing on and off for a few years now (5), but should be hitting the course a little more consistently this year. I'll be making my home course at Crown Isle Resort & GC, but would definitely like to check out a few more courses here on the island. It's nice on the island seeing as they still have had snow back home in Ontario!

I look forward to taking part on the forums and will maybe see some of you on/around the course!

See you around!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

As a fellow Canadian trapped in the prairies, I'm jealous of the weather in BC. Welcome to the forum.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to The Trap.

Nice to have more Canadians! :beer:

I lived in West Vancouver and down along the Sunshine Coast for over a decade. Sadly, it was before i discovered golf and now I live in a ****ing snowbank.

:poo:

Welcome to The Trap.

Nice to have more Canadians!

I lived in West Vancouver and down along the Sunshine Coast for over a decade. Sadly, it was before i discovered golf and now I live in a ****ing snowbank.

What is up with The Sand Trap attracting Canadians. :beer:

anyways,

Welcome!!!

Google brought me here! It's been interesting so far!

When I lived in Ontario, I maybe hit the course 5-10 times a year; partly due to the weather, partly due to other circumstances. I now work as a cook for a local course, so the golf is a welcomed perk! And the course and scenery is beautiful to boot!

Feel free to give me a shout if anyone's every looking for a high-handicapper partner on the island :P