IGNORED

2014 NHL Playoffs

tmac20
Note: This thread is 3619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just saw this a few minutes ago. I couldn't stop laughing for about 7 minutes! :-$  ****ing hilarious! [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/97931/] [/URL]

Holy **** that's hilarious! :-D

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well, to be honest, the Habs do have a reputation as "floppers". :-)

@Ernest Jones ,

FYI, the Boston papers are ripping Lucic.  Thought you should know.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Yee-Haw!!!!

:w00t:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Of course they've ripped Subban for flopping in the past too! :-P

Scott

My Swing Thread

I really like the HABS chances against the Rags. We match up very well, similar teams, going to be a great series. Lots of speed all around and, I expect, a refreshing lack of goonery and douchbaggedness.

Not thrilled to be down by 2 goals early, but this series is shaping up exactly as I had hoped, lots of speed and end to end, barn burner hockey. Yeehaw, this is gonna be a fun one!!! PK is playing his way into the Conn Smythe discussion! 12 points in 11 playoff games! The fact that he wasn't even considered for the Norris this year casts serious doubt on the validity of these awards.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Yours in earnest, Jason.

75F and sunny here.  No need to sit in the cave and watch hockey! ;-)

Scott

My Swing Thread

75F and sunny here.  No need to sit in the cave and watch hockey! ;-)

We got spanked big time.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

They will rebound.  No worries.

Scott

My Swing Thread

They will rebound.  No worries.

I think so too. It was inevitable that they'd have a bit of a let down after the epic battle with Boston. They need to readjust the game plan for a speed on speed series.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I think so too. It was inevitable that they'd have a bit of a let down after the epic battle with Boston. They need to readjust the game plan for a speed on speed series.

Yup, the first game means nothing in the playoffs.

Yup, the first game means nothing in the playoffs.

Not sure I agree with that.  All games count! :-D

Scott

My Swing Thread

Not sure I agree with that.  All games count! :-D

All games count, but the most meaningless game is game 1. :-P

All games count, but the most meaningless game is game 1.

I would rephrase, "the loss you can recover from the most."  If the Bruin won the first game in overtime instead of the Canadians, they are playing the Rangers right now!!! :cry:

Scott

My Swing Thread

I would rephrase, "the loss you can recover from the most."  If the Bruin won the first game in overtime instead of the Canadians, they are playing the Rangers right now!!! :cry:

Gotta agree with boogie, there are no meaningless games in a playoff series. You need 4 wins to advance and now the Rags only need 3 more. Regular season is full of meaningless games, but not the playoffs.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Gotta agree with boogie, there are no meaningless games in a playoff series. You need 4 wins to advance and now the Rags only need 3 more. Regular season is full of meaningless games, but not the playoffs.

By meaningless, I meant meaningless in the sense that this game had no indication of what the series would be like. After that long, emotional series vs. Boston, Montreal plays a game with zero emotion vs. the NYR. It's a huge adjustment, and in my opinion, losing game 1 this badly was actually better for Montreal then losing it by a goal or two. We'll see how Montreal performs in game 2.

Just got word that Price will be sidelined for the rest of the Eastern Conference Finals. That is awful. Who is Their backup? I really was pulling for the Habs but this is a massive blow that I don't think they can overcome.

Just got word that Price will be sidelined for the rest of the Eastern Conference Finals. That is awful. Who is Their backup? I really was pulling for the Habs but this is a massive blow that I don't think they can overcome.

I was just going to ask who Montreals' backup was.  I know they have former Oiler Devan Dubnyk on their squad, but he's been playing in the minors.

And he sucks.

If Montreal can survive this round I'd be very, very shocked.

Corey

Note: This thread is 3619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!