IGNORED

Name Your Team USA Ryder Cup Squad

SteveBamford
Note: This thread is 3522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Just saw a photo of the 3 picks; Bradley, Mahan and Simpson.  I saw 3 different hats advertising 3 of golf's biggest names; Titleist, Ping and Srixon.

gotta wonder if there is some subtle, unmentioned connection in these choices and, yeah, you guessed it: money to PGA or Ryder Cup, INC.

No.

Particularly since they don't even have logos in the Ryder Cup. And Polo is the PGA partner through 2020.

Tom Watson and the PGA couldn't care less about this.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Team uniforms, are they really going to be wearing those pants?

Ralph Lauren imo really missed the mark here.  The pants in the middle look like pajamas I own.  The outfit on the right will look good on Keegan, RIckie, and Jordan.  Furyk, Reed and Phil will not look right in any of them.

Joe Paradiso

Ralph Lauren imo really missed the mark here. The pants in the middle look like pajamas I own. The outfit on the right will look good on Keegan, RIckie, and Jordan.  Furyk, Reed and Phil will not look right in any of them.

Pardon me wile I install belt loops in all of my pajama pants. That sounds AMAZING! :w00t:

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Ralph Lauren imo really missed the mark here.  The pants in the middle look like pajamas I own.  The outfit on the right will look good on Keegan, RIckie, and Jordan.  Furyk, Reed and Phil will not look right in any of them.

Actually, yeah, now that you mention it, I think I have those too!

But I can't make fun of the pants at all because I have golf pants kind of like that as well.  I'm not linking it here but I wore them to one of the outings we had. ;)  (I also have red pants like that)

I just don't get the green.

Actually, yeah, now that you mention it, I think I have those too! But I can't make fun of the pants at all because I have golf pants kind of like that as well.  I'm not linking it here but I wore them to one of the outings we had. ;)  (I also have red pants like that) I just don't get the green.

Wait, what??? Red pants? Say it ain't so!

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• Administrator
Well, good to know.  Erik has spoken, un-ambiguously and to the best of his knowledge. .  But whether  he speaks  accurately is not known.

As opposed to you, who just makes up random conspiracy theories, apparently?

I'll take it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I actually like the green/ blue patch pair the best. Not a fan of the striped blue ones. Phil should like them. He normally wears the thin striped pants. I am very eargerly anticipating the Ryder Cup.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Hey Erik. Please don't edit without permission or statement of such.  I am fully aware that only you have the eraser but 'honesty is the best policy',  don't you think?

And if discussing coloured trousers is up your alley, go for it.

Hey Erik. Please don't edit without permission or statement of such.  I am fully aware that only you have the eraser but 'honesty is the best policy',  don't you think?

And if discussing coloured trousers is up your alley, go for it.

Your original post contained name calling and was edited.  If Eirk had not edited it, one of the other moderators may have scolded you about it.  Please refrain from name calling in your posts.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!