IGNORED

Taylor Made Custom Driver

Note: This thread is 6113 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm not sure on this, but is the club still legal?
What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

any car paint will do, the paint isnt as important as the clear coat, it need to be real tuff as you can imagine.

when i repaint it i will post pics of the process, bar a couple of trade secrets, but anyone can do it, its idiot proof.... i did it!
yellow and black next time to match the shaft and i will also paint in the taylor made logo and the 9.5 in white and get it clear coated, u know i might do it today.... HAGO alan

what is it with this forum, 2 seconds after logging in and they want your password again? im sorry it took me over 3 years of testing to find out how to do it properly, and im still not there. i hoping to start a business doing these type finishes on diffrent items, everone is totally diffrent its the nature of the thing. again sorry if i seem weird but if youd invested 3 years trying to do something that no one was willing to explain to you, i think youd feel the same. hey if you want it done, i might be able to do it for u, depending on the reception. HAGO alan england, with a cold!

Yeah they always want my password again too after like 3 minutes. Great paint job looks awesome.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

The paint job itself, I would choose something a little different, but you can't beat the job you've done. Top class.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

I'm planning to buy either a TaylorMade Burner Driver ($300) or TaylorMade r7 SuperQuad Driver ($400) or Taylormade TP Burner Driver ($400). Is there a hugh difference between these three clubs in term of how far I can hit the ball? Thank you for any advices.

re question above wrong thred mate start a new one you'll get more help.

one thing i will say, the taylor made tour truck came to the belfry a year ago and i've always had trouble with keeping my drives down and i had a go with everything they had and then i tried the stiffest graffaloy, sorry cant remember how its spelt ive been out of the game for a while, hence the 540 driver. anyway i tried this quad with a super stiff purple shaft and the ball started off at head cutting hight then at the end started gaining height, it was just like watching the tour guys hit, CAN YOU HEAR MY TRUMPET IN THE BACKGROUND!, seriuosly it was way too expensive for me the only way i was leaving with that club was me in a police car a lot of messed up range people and the club in an police evidence bag. my advice get yourself down the range and try every driver they have even if it takes you all day, if you spend 300 and then have the club a year whishing you spent 400, then you wont be a happy gofer.

re my club i took it down the range and hit it i also asked some hackers to hit it and some good players and not one of them said that they had any problem lining the club up, besides you use the face of the club to line up the ball, not the paint job. now all i need is a new club and someone who plays on tour who want one, once its been on TV then you'll all want one. if tiger hits it then we'll really be talking. i need to do it orange black and white!!!!! anyone got tigers number? in fact i no someone who knows tiger, he went to his wedding, i'm on it. sandy lanes barbados here we come.

does this post count as a novel? or a short story? HAGO alan

new pics to follow. soon. later today hopefully.

I'm planning to buy either a TaylorMade Burner Driver ($300) or TaylorMade r7 SuperQuad Driver ($400) or Taylormade TP Burner Driver ($400). Is there a hugh difference between these three clubs in term of how far I can hit the ball? Thank you for any advices.

Don't post in other people's threads, start your own. And if you're a 36 Handicap, don't even bother looking at a Burner TP, it's far too hard for you to hit.

Now go and start your own thread.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

Note: This thread is 6113 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!