IGNORED

TLink - World Lightest Golf GPS Watch $99

Note: This thread is 3169 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Dammit! My debit card is trying to escape my wallet! I want this bad!

Same here.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That's big.  I can't wear anything on my wrist when I play, so I really like the clip option.  Seems like it would be a great complement to a laser rangefinder too.

I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews when it starts getting into the hands of golfers.

I currently use the iGolf App or Neo in tandem with my laser finder. The GPS is handy from further distances or when I'm off the beaten path and don't have line of sight, but I'll use my laser for shorter shots.

- Shane

Well then get it! :-P

I want to but I just ordered a 4 hybrid the other day. Even though Im bigger than my wife she scares the crap out of me if I spend too much. LOL

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlSpackler

Well then get it!

I want to but I just ordered a 4 hybrid the other day. Even though Im bigger than my wife she scares the crap out of me if I spend too much. LOL

LOL.... me too... :8)

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

LOL.... me too...

:doh:

- Shane

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

LOL.... me too...

I meant my own wife, not @RonTheSavage 's wife.... :-P

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

• 1 year later...
I CANT SEEM TO GET THE PEDOMETER WORKING ???? AND DONT SEE ANY INSTRUCTIONS FOR GETTING PEDOMETER OR WATCH WORKING?? CHEERS JOCK

At least you got your caps lock key to work. This is not the support site for TLINK.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Note: This thread is 3169 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!