IGNORED

2014-2015 Soccer (Football) Thread

RJH999
Note: This thread is 3490 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

But Man City is the new Man U! Man U sucks! :dance: :dance: :banana: :banana:

That's true. It's a little like if I viscerally hated the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags aren't hurting anybody.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

LOL, whoops.  Yes I do see it now ... although it hadn't occurred to me when I wrote it.  Me and my dangling participles. And I gave @RonTheSavage crap for something similar just yesterday!!

I'll keep quiet, wouldn't want to land you in the Spelling/Grammar thread... :-P

Henry

Any chelsea fans here? If so i bet you're glad to have shipped out Torres for 2 years!

As kind of an outsider, I find Torres' career arc fascinating.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

How has Suarez been playing? :-P

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I think he's a member of my local rec team.

Ouch, how is your shoulder?

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Ouch, how is your shoulder?

He actually tried to bite my genital. He was suspended two games....Forgot to mention Roger Goodell is our commissioner on his off time.

Riley

As kind of an outsider, I find Torres' career arc fascinating.

I do feel sorry for him really. He was such a good young player at Madrid and then came to liverpool and was practically a god. Then got snapped up by the big money offers and has never really had a good game since. Sad to see him struggle so much and almost become a villain at chelsea.

Henry

I do feel sorry for him really. He was such a good young player at Madrid and then came to liverpool and was practically a god. Then got snapped up by the big money offers and has never really had a good game since. Sad to see him struggle so much and almost become a villain at chelsea.

He's the time of player to suck...then score 58 goals against freakin Tahiti. He made "the Fernando Torres" hat trick famous. Miss with left foot, miss with right foot, miss with head. I don't feel sorry for him. Of course, as someone who does not like chelsea or Spain...I love him! Sad to see him go

Riley

He played almost exactly the same amount of games at Liverpool and Chelsea. He scored 65 goals for Liverpool compared to only 20 at Chelsea. Granted, there are reasons for that (a bit more of those games at Chelsea were against stronger Champions League teams, he had more competition among teammates to score goals at Chelsea, and he came off the bench more), but that's still an insane drop off. He's also a tall Spanish striker at a time when an historically great Spanish team didn't have another tall guy in the middle who could finish, and yet he never really excelled there either.

In my bag:

He actually tried to bite my genital. He was suspended two games....Forgot to mention Roger Goodell is our commissioner on his off time.

For the record: I do not only have one genital.

Riley

Yikes. Everton's defense and Timmy Howard absolutely getting their BELL RUNG. 6-3 loss to Chelsea.

Yesterday's results where pretty crazy! Fingers crossed Liverpool can take 3 points this afternoon to capitalise on Man city slipping up against stoke

Henry

Just watched the highlights of the Everton-Chelsea game. Insane game. Those are the first 6 goals Tim Howard has ever let in, correct?

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 3490 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!