IGNORED

Like It? Hate It? Please Vote, Cheers

Note: This thread is 6089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This could be a good thing for the next Austin Powers Movie....yeah baby yeah !

I get it now, so that when hit a bad drive, you can just go back in time and do it again.
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

...Since you're so desperate for opinions, here's my honest opinion: I've hated every paint job you've put on that club. They're ugly, hideous, and downright unplayable in my opinion...

Ha Ha. There's no beating around the bush with you huh Iacas!
You don't know what pressure is until you've played for five dollars a hole with only two in your pocket - Lee Trevino

MP-600 @ 10.5°
Insight BUL 3-wood @ 15°
Insight BUL 5-wood @ 18° IDEA a2 4i Hybrid @ 23° MX-25 5-PW MP-R Series 52° > 50°/05° MP-R Series 54°/10° MP-R...

24 views ain't a whole lot. Obviously some people don't have some comments. Not a big deal...

I agree. Looks like big marble ball with stick.

What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

okay, well 9 people voted they liked it, i seem to be on the end of a lot of negative stuff, nevermind, i only really asked if you liked it or hated it, no need to go to town on me, but someone wise once said, its easier to destroy than create. i dont mind that a lot of you guys hate it, i expected that a lot of people would and thats cool. heres a pic of it after i clear coated it anyway, just for anyone whos interested, you all have a good one.

they are just ugly and tacky. like shaft skins you'd look like a fool out on the course with that on the end of your driver. like the golf gifts you get from non-golfer relaitives at christmas

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

I'll give u some love. I like the idea of driver graphics. Although the marble finish is a little much for me.
If you can try putting small logos on the side. not the top

its pretty cool though

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

• Administrator
but someone wise once said, its easier to destroy than create.

Perhaps that's why we were all so quiet to begin with until you begged for our opinions.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

To be honest, how a club is painted makes no difference to me, but they came out good. It looks as if the only ones that were actually painted were the first two pics. The other pics, it looks as if you applied some sort of wrap on the club. You can see the wrinkles on the sole and along the hosel. Maybe its just me, but were they all actually painted?????

I guess you can put me down for a "kinda like it".
In My Bag
Driver: R5 TP 9.5 Diamana
3 Wood: V-Steel 15* UST V2
5 Wood: R7 Steel
Hybrids: Heavenwood 20* UST V2 Rescue Mid 22* UST V2Irons: RAC LT2 5-9 Project X FlightedWedges: RAC Black TP 47* 51* 55* 60*Putter: White Hot 2 BallBalls: One Black

okay, well 9 people voted they liked it, i seem to be on the end of a lot of negative stuff,

On the end of a lot of negativity?? Such as what other than the opinions you begged us for??

You really need to get over the fact that the people have spoken & declared the so called paint jobs ugly as sin.

YUK!!!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I could not stand looking over a club like that. How can you possibly play with it?

23Rounder

Tour Burner 9.5 / RE*AX 60g Stiff
Launcher 13 & 17 Fairway / Fujikura Gold Stiff
MT Pro-C 3-W / DG S300 MP 52.07 Vokey SM58.12 Tracy II, 34" Putter Z-URS or NXT Tour

On the end of a lot of negativity?? Such as what other than the opinions you begged us for??

oh, okay, thanks for your advise, do i owe you anything for that? you at a true sage! a simple vote would surfice, rambeling derogatory comments arnt really necessary. If i were stood next to you as apposed to on the other side of the planet, im sure you would be so curtious. you are a true credit to the forum, have a nice day and keep smiling.

• Administrator
oh, okay, thanks for your advise, do i owe you anything for that? you at a true sage! a simple vote would surfice, rambeling derogatory comments arnt really necessary. If i were stood next to you as apposed to on the other side of the planet, im sure you would be so curtious. you are a true credit to the forum, have a nice day and keep smiling.

I'd be more than comfortable saying the same things to you in person that I've said in this thread.

You asked for comments. Don't complain when people comment. It seems the reason you had to prompt people to comment in the first place was because we were trying to adhere to our momma's advice that it's better to say nothing at all than to say something mean. You asked for it. Don't go around insulting other people just because they point this fact out.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!