IGNORED

My Swing (GolfLug)

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

A quick check after work today. Trying to feel a full torso turn while keeping incline. 

Good. Keep the most width you can at the top. W-I-D-E.

• Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been 6 ish weeks since I broke my ankle in a climbing fall. So eager to start rehabing but non weight bearing for 2 more weeks.  Since I can't make full swings probably till July, have been

A quick check after work today. Trying to feel a full torso turn while keeping incline. 

Current swing update. Sorry do not have space in the house for a FO video. Feels I am working on: 1) Hands unified on grip. 2) Soft right arm at address. 3) Sweeping take away with

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

No flip flops?! That’s bold to swing with a driver inside! You are definitely more man than I am :-)

Wife wasn't home.. lol.

Ok some postural adjustments looking at last night's swing:

1) More bend for a 'more vertical' shoulder pitch.

2) Arm hang.

3) Combo of 1 and 2 for a little more separation of arms from torso.

11 hours ago, iacas said:

Good. Keep the most width you can at the top. W-I-D-E.

And yes, more width.

Not terribly worried but that little lift up and out of incline just before getting to A4 is a bit annoying.

Feels like a pull cut but with my tendency to drop the club in not sure a bad thing. I think..

• 3 weeks later...

1. Bend sufficiently to have arms hang away from torso.

2. First move - track club head, hands, soft arms straight back as wide as possible without losing peripheral vision of target.

3. Wide, wide, wide. Arms, especially left, maintain soft stretch. Do not 'load' arms.

4. Maintain incline, finish A4 with patience and...GO. 

Overall the feel is of space and 'carrying' ropy arms and club around the inclined  body. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Have had a hard time maintaining my feels. Zero concentration on the course. 

Reminder. Stay soft and 'dropped' at address, unified arms. Coil 'up', stay wide, let club sit on the neck and pull through.

ABSOLUTELY no shoving/pressuring the club shaft out against the body!!!

Edited by GolfLug

On 4/4/2021 at 9:52 AM, iacas said:

I’m confused by “let the club sit on your neck.”

Sorry just saw this. It was a feel to not let shoulder turn on a flat pitch and let the club just fall behind me. In short a code for a steeper shoulder pitch, and vertical width.