IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3306 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The eagles record was blown away this year. the old record was 37 and they're over 40 this year.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

/me takes hat off for Spieth.

Stellar performance. :dance:

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rory beat Tiger by 7 today. Tiger will not win another major. He can't compete with the young guns. BTW, bones don't pop out in your hand and miraculously pop back in. He's in his head and as such, completely done.

:no:

Riley

Congrats to Jordan!

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Now that the nail-biting finale is over... :-)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I just saw Rory's interview at the end of his round: it was polite and courteous, and self-referencing (in terms of Rory's first major).

But what he didn't acknowledge was, at the end of the day,  we just saw a changing of the guard. The fact that we just saw Tiger's 1997 record get broken is not without significance. Fair play to Spieth.

Yeah, I don't think Speith can win here, yet. He's too short and too crooked off the tee.

Who is this idiot? :whistle:

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Congrats to Jordan. Good for him. Class act.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Now onto to Chamber's Bay and for Rory to win his 5th major. Shit is gonna happen.

I like Japanese Tiger Woods to get one soon...

Can you imagine just how perfect that would be for the entire world of golf?

Spieth - Matsuyama - Rory rivalry. Me likey.

What a performance by Spieth, great Masters this year. Maybe Phil can take this into the US Open.

callaway.gif Razr Fit 8.5* Stiff

callaway.gif Big Bertha Hawkeye 3W

callaway.gifFT Fusion 2H, 3H

callaway.gif  X-22 Tour 5- PW PX 6.0

vokey.gif SM5 48-08 FG
vokey.gif SM5 54-10 SG

vokey.gif SM5 59-07 SG

Jordan is pretty thin in the hair department. Must be all that HGH.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

He had a full head of hair at the start of this day. :-\

• Upvote 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

It makes me appreciate my great hair. And I'll go double-check my hairline after this. [quote name="pepsiplusconker" url="/t/80870/2015-masters-discussion-thread/1746#post_1128471"]I love the masters, but this presentation is always absolutely painful to watch.  But tradition is tradition. [/quote] Really? Sorry to hear you don't like it. I love the Butler Cabin presentation.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

It makes me appreciate my great hair. And I'll go double-check my hairline after this.

Really? Sorry to hear you don't like it. I love the Butler Cabin presentation.

Then again, I don't know, it's different, and that was OK actually. I think my mind is tainted because it was awkward the first time bubba won it I think, some handshake awkwardness, and an awkward interview

I also feel like it's abit too underwhelming for the occasion, but this is golf, not football/football

Note: This thread is 3306 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!