IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3309 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Everyone seems a bit timid and nervous off the tees thus far.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

I think it's his name

Thx.....my name too...that's why i was curious

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Shank Shank Shank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Are those blue blockers JRose have on???  God those things look awful

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

For a smaller guy, Rose sure can power the heck out of that tee shot.

callaway.gif Razr Fit 8.5* Stiff

callaway.gif Big Bertha Hawkeye 3W

callaway.gifFT Fusion 2H, 3H

callaway.gif  X-22 Tour 5- PW PX 6.0

vokey.gif SM5 48-08 FG
vokey.gif SM5 54-10 SG

vokey.gif SM5 59-07 SG

Zeph, curious what "Heine K." means in your tag line..thx

What's a tag line? :-P

Name, yeah.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Spieth has been working towards this day for at least 7 years. Check out what he says at the end of this video clip.

http://nesn.com/2015/04/jordan-spieth-talks-about-winning-the-masters-at-14-years-old-video/

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Small?  JRose gotta be abot 6' 4" .....huge arc

At 1.91 meters, I wouldn't call him small.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Depressing line on commentary: "If you add them together, McIlroy's first two tee shots total 709 yards."

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

There's the opportunity for some really low scores today. Greens are still pretty receptive and hole locations are pretty accessible. 8, 13 and 15 are all in Eagle locations, and 2 should be an easy birdie. 14 and 16 all funnel towards the flag. If you catch the slope right, 18 is there for the taking. Hole 7 is in a funnel that collects to the hole. Same spot where Tiger holed out in 2010.  You can really go low today if you're on target.

http://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/stats/index.html

Total     Front      Back

Total     72.7       36.3        36.4

Today   71.4       36.1        35.3

That's a big difference on the back 9 I'd say.  So far, players are over a stroke better, nearly all of it from the back 9.  The par 5's are averaging 4.5.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

One of these guys has to step it up soon if they're going to put any pressure on Speith.

Speith with two good shots to start his fourth round.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Not that this is breaking news, but this is Rose, PMick, Speith....and nobody else

Flippin birdie, birdie out of final grouping.....great stuff

Note: This thread is 3309 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!