IGNORED

GAME GOLF & TST Challenge - Win Autographed Shirt and Hat by GG Pros!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3257 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Today I again played some nice golf, but had some really bad drives and crappy lies which killed my game. However, I am happy even though I have shifted down from 1st to 5th. Hopefully some better golf in store tomorrow.

• Administrator

That is true. I don't know if people did not read the T&C; for this challenge.

Thanks for posting.

BTW, check out some of the other threads. There's a LOT of good content here. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks a lot. I have scanned through at of what what been discussed. I will probably go on tonight after logging another round. I would really like to break my 2 over 38 score for the first 9 of our course here in Riversdal, South Africa today. B-)

5/22 and we still have 12 temporary greens.  I have had 15 rounds with the game golf and could not sign one of them.  Our course was devastated  by the harsh North east winter.  I have to delete every round...frustrating.  It's OK though.  I'm still getting used to tapping the devise on every shot.  Never believed

it would be this hard!

That is really tuff. We had a flood go through our course about three years ago and it took a large part of our course with it. We had to reconstruct the whole 6th, 16th, 17th and build a new green on the 15th as the flood took the whole green away. Mother nature can be cruel some times.

Started off Memorial Day weekend with 2" of rain yesterday. Not supposed to stop til Tuesday. Looks like I'll have to squeeze in 18 after work this week.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

2 days left everybody! Get out and play some golf this weekend.

Kyle Paulhus

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Hope everyone in the top 5 meets all the post requirements. Gonna be a very wet golf course this weekend so hopefully lots of birdies!

Kyle Paulhus

• Administrator

Hope everyone in the top 5 meets all the post requirements. Gonna be a very wet golf course this weekend so hopefully lots of birdies!

I think at this point very, very few people meet the qualifications.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks a lot for the reminder. It started raining here in SA and they have forecasted heavy rain until Wednesday. Was hoping to get another round in tomorrow but don't think so. Thanks again to The Sand Trap and GG for this competition. Hope there will be more in future.

It is raining here in South Africa and they said it will continue until Thursday Cape Town got snow. No golf this week. Really sucks. Was hoping to get in a final round for the GG and TST Challenge. Anyway, looking forward to a next challenge.

I think at this point very, very few people meet the qualifications.

I just need the top 284 people to be disqualified and I'm in there like swimwear! :-P

In all seriousness, thanks for doing this challenge. It was fun to participate in even if I didn't do so well. It did get me to try out GameGolf which I have enjoyed way more than the previous app I was using. My GIR have gone up from 22% at the start of the month to 30% now which has been encouraging.

• Upvote 1

So I just played 2 9 hole rounds at my local municipal course. One round was correctly posted as a +4 9 hole round. The other one says +5 through 10 holes when it should be +9 through 9 holes. I can see the round on my phone but not on my computer. On my phone when I view the round it has the correct stats (score of 44, 18 putts, long drive of 274 on hole 1) but I can only see holes 7, 8, and 9. I can't edit the round to correct it to 9 holes because when I edit it I can't see the 10th hole, which doesn't even exist on this course by the way.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? It's not really too big of a deal but it does say that I scored a hole in one on the 10th hole, which I obviously did not.

So I just played 2 9 hole rounds at my local municipal course. One round was correctly posted as a +4 9 hole round. The other one says +5 through 10 holes when it should be +9 through 9 holes. I can see the round on my phone but not on my computer. On my phone when I view the round it has the correct stats (score of 44, 18 putts, long drive of 274 on hole 1) but I can only see holes 7, 8, and 9. I can't edit the round to correct it to 9 holes because when I edit it I can't see the 10th hole, which doesn't even exist on this course by the way.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? It's not really too big of a deal but it does say that I scored a hole in one on the 10th hole, which I obviously did not.

You could check out the FAQ's on Game Golf and if that does not help, send an email to Game Golf Support.  They answer pretty quickly and will help solve your problem.

• Upvote 1

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

Looks like Juan Nel, @neljuan , came in second and probably won the contest because he met the post requirement. Matthew Harding came in first but I'm not sure what his username is so if Matthew is reading this and you had at least 10 posts by May 31st please post here to let us know, thanks.

http://www.gamegolf.com/challenges/1105/leaderboard

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3257 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!