IGNORED

Dan Jenkins On Tiger Beating "Nobodies"

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3263 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, back on topic please :-)

To be fair, Jenkins is kind of trolling, which is what we got side-lined by here. I'm a big fan of satire, political or otherwise and thought the fictional interview wasn't that bad since I assumed that Golf Digest isn't going to let him say something that would be over the top, yet funny, even in a mean way. If you are going to pull that, I guess leave it to SNL. But how different is Jenkins being than "Jack is Best"? I can see objectively why people might criticize TW. But writing that Tiger beat nobodies is trolling, or at the least not giving credit for beating some deep fields.

—Adam

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My grandmother is kind of like Dan Jenkins. She farts in public and uses the term "colored", but she doesn't care because she's old. What's anyone gonna do about it?

Colin P.

You might know I'm not Tiger's biggest fan (to put it mildly), but there was a Masters during the Big Five days when Tiger had the lead on the final day and the other four, Mickelson, Els, Singh, and Goosen, were within easy striking distance. And none of them put a move on him. Woods didn't pull away, either. If one of them got too close, he made a birdie and put himself back where he had been. It was almost as if they were afraid to challenge him.

Anyway, the best four players in golf, after Tiger, had their chance and he beat them all. Period.

My grandmother is kind of like Dan Jenkins. She farts in public and uses the term "colored", but she doesn't care because she's old. What's anyone gonna do about it?

This is true. I had the thought after his heinous article last year that perhaps the Masters might ban him as punishment. But no backlash whatsoever. Seems this prick has carte blanche simply because of his age. Frustrating. I don't believe this article rises to the same level as last year's, it's just dumb and people need to stop paying him.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Note: This thread is 3263 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!