IGNORED

Swing Check Video Swing Analysis

NM Golf
Note: This thread is 5569 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am going to submit mine but i have to edit the video and take out the sound, because my friend is talking.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

As soon as we get some decent weather, I'll send mine in. We just bought an HD camcorder that records straight to .mov format.

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

• Administrator
is it too late to submit a video now as my mail to

No. Your video (attachment) was probably too large. The email address still works.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I sent my swing in a couple of weeks back and it appeared to work. Not sure what this means though? Is it a guaranteed thing? Do you pick the swing to anaylse at random etc?

Driver - 905r 9.5* with UST Proforce VT Stiff
3 Wood - SQ 3+ 13* with Grafallloy prolaunch blue Stiff
5 Wood - SQ 5* 19 with Aldila NV65 stiff
Irons - MP 67 3 + 5-PW 2deg Up + 1/2" with DG S300 shaft.
Wedges - SV 52/10 with true temper s400 BV Spin Milled 56/10 Wedge Flex BV Spin Milled 60/04...

• Administrator
why cant people just post a link to youtube?

Because YouTube videos suck. They're low-quality, you can't go frame-by-frame, etc.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'd love to do this, but it seems kind of risky. Has anyone ever taken out their video camera on the front facing shots?

anything directly in front of me is generally safe.

In my Bag:

Tour Burner 9.5* ProLaunch Red Shaft
Baffler TWS & DWS Hybrids: 2,4
Irons: 09 Burners 4-AWWC Liquid Copper SW 56*WC Liquid Copper LW 60*Putter: Black OZ T130 TP Black

I'm working on getting my video together. . .!!

Mike

. . ."Commit to each shot. . .and believe"!!

In my R7 Tour Bag:

Driver: Taylor Made R1 "Black" Aldila RIP Phenom Stiff Shaft  Fairway:  RocketBallz #3 (15 degree) Stiff Shaft  Hybrid:  #3 (19 degree) Stiff Shaft,  Hybrid:  #5 Burner (25 degree) Stiff Shaft   Irons & Wedges: CGB Max '08 Black Steel Stiff Shaft. PW, SW, & LW. Putter: Rossa Modena...

WOW what a great additon to the sandtrap! I learned alot just from reading the analysis of Brian's swing. Too bad a cell phone video isnt good enough

"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

• 2 weeks later...
How can we make sure our video camera is taking Video with 320 x 240 resolution with at least 30 frames per second ?
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• Administrator
How can we make sure our video camera is taking Video with

By reading the manual? Or looking at the movie file's info?

By reading the manual? Or looking at the movie file's info?

This is a stupid question, but maybe 1 frame short can make a lot of difference when your analyzing. But mine says 29 FPS is that okay?

In My Bag

• Administrator
This is a stupid question, but maybe 1 frame short can make a lot of difference when your analyzing. But mine says 29 FPS is that okay?

Probably just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
I plan on doing this in about 2 weeks when I go back home. Is there somewhere to read about putting the vidoes on the from the video camera?

In my Stand Bag
Driver- 905T 9.5* w/ Aldila NV Stiff
3-Wood- 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
Irons 3-PW- 704 CB w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges- CG10 52* Vokey 56* Oil Can Spin Milled Vokey 60* Oil Can Spin MilledPutter- Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Ball- Prov1 (Or any nice soft...

Just to comment on this - technically, TV is not 30fps, its 29.97 - which is likely why yours comes up with 29, which is fine.

I thought I'd add this here. The Aiptek GO-HD camcorder can be had for about $200. It can record in 16:9 format, up to 1280x720 quality, and 30fps. It records directly to an SD card and uses .mov format. It has 3x zoom, LED light, Night Shot, HDTV outputs and can even take still at 5MP. It's super-small and light and comes with a small padded case, perfect for tossing in your bag and using to take quick vids or pics on the course/range.

I'm hitting the range today and plan to record the clip that I'll submit to Swing Check (I'll probably post up on my host as well) so you can check the quality of that.

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Note: This thread is 5569 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!