IGNORED

Swing Check Video Swing Analysis

NM Golf
Note: This thread is 5569 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i submitted mine back in feburary and haven't got any feedback yet. just wondering whats up.
IowaChop WITB
Driver:
Hyper X 9*
Fairway Metals:
Big Bertha (2004) 15*, 19*Hybrid:Big Bertha Heavenwood 23*Irons: 4-6 710 CB, 7-PW 710 MBWedges:655TM Fluid Forged Wedge (55/11*) CG 12 DSG 60/3*Putter: Tour Platinum 7801Ball: TP Black LDP
"Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll...

• Administrator
i submitted mine back in feburary and haven't got any feedback yet. just wondering whats up.

Danny's a bit behind. I emailed and asked him what's up and if he is behind, if he could get the files to me or Dave so that we could write it up.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Danny's a bit behind. I emailed and asked him what's up and if he is behind, if he could get the files to me or Dave so that we could write it up.

Thank you

IowaChop WITB
Driver:
Hyper X 9*
Fairway Metals:
Big Bertha (2004) 15*, 19*Hybrid:Big Bertha Heavenwood 23*Irons: 4-6 710 CB, 7-PW 710 MBWedges:655TM Fluid Forged Wedge (55/11*) CG 12 DSG 60/3*Putter: Tour Platinum 7801Ball: TP Black LDP
"Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great idea! I'll be sending mine over soon. Just an FYI, they're doing free swing analysis over at golfdigest.com under their challenge 2008, you do the same thing, submit a video with your swing and they'll analyze it. Hopefully this will take some of the heat off you guys :)

I'm loving the forum!

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Your swing's not too bad, except for frame "D" when you're six miles past parrallel and your club face is wide open. Other than that, it's a good swing.

What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

• 4 weeks later...
Iacus invited me to take over the Swing Check Video Analysis since it has been stagnant for a while, and I've been analyzing a number of swing videos that forum members have been posting in the Swing Tips forum . Hopefully in the not too distant future we'll have some new Swing Check articles up for you to read.

In my bag:

Driver: Burner TP 8.5*
Fairway metals/woods: Burner TP 13* Tour Spoon, and Burner TP 17.5*
Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

• Administrator
Iacus invited me to take over the

In other words, if you'd like to have your swing analyzed, read

this article and submit your information and videos to Tom (Avid Golfer) at "tom" at [this domain name]. Or send him a PM and ask to set something up.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I agree this is a great idea. I can't wait to read more of these.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

• 3 weeks later...
Can I still send a video in?

Anyone can send in their video clips at any time to be in a future article of Swing Check. Simply follow the directions listed on the

Swing Check page .

In my bag:

Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

To update people who haven't looked at the home page in awhile there are a few new Swing Check articles up.

Troy Worden's Swing Check

Eric Hanf's Swing Check

If you're interested in having a free swing analysis done send your swings, and a little information about your game (as listed on the requirements page ) to tom[at]thesandtrap.com

In my bag:

• 1 month later...
A new Swing Check article has been added featuring Xavier Augustyniak (known here on the forum as the Rambler ).

http://thesandtrap.com/extras/swing_...swing_analysis

In my bag:

• 4 months later...
I take it you guys arent still doing this.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

• Administrator
Our guy has fallen off the face of the planet. I'll look for someone to take over later today.

• Administrator
Are you still doing this??? Would love to send in my "swing" (hack)

BTW, you can send it in to me in the meantime. I'll hold onto it until our new guy comes along.

Note: This thread is 5569 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!