IGNORED

2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits Discussion Thread

RiddleMeThis
Note: This thread is 3179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Matt Jones? Where the heck did he come from? Haven't seen him on many leaderboards this year or any year for that matter. He's had a few good tourneys here or there but nothing to make us see this coming.

He came from down under mate.

He only grimaces on bad shots, take notice

Are we really going to do this again? Even though it's prob not the smartest plan, I like that DJ is being super aggressive. Maybe that'll keep the demons away.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I guess I am not much of pro golf fan. I went to a site , saw that Woody was "on the wrong side of the cut line" and that was all I needed to know.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

Lady w/big head of McIlroy sign, where are you?

These things always crack me up because I assume that they aren't going to stand exactly like that all day, so when they inevitably split up for food, restroom breaks, what have you, and people are going to give them confused looks when they see "I heart PEWS" or just "PIES."

The ladies with S, H, I and T need to carefully watch their arrangements all day.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Wow, what a cut from a Tiger. That thing must've curved 60 yards. Also, Lingmerth seems to be around a lot. Ever since the 2013 Players, he just seems to be just hanging around.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Wow, what a cut from a Tiger. That thing must've curved 60 yards. Also, Lingmerth seems to be around a lot. Ever since the 2013 Players, he just seems to be just hanging around.

and then he wasted it... :-( good point on lingmerth...

and then he wasted it... :-( good point on lingmerth...

Yeah that was disappointing. I like Lingmerth. Could've won a few by now, couple more shots go his way.

Hunter Bishop

My Bag

Wow, what a cut from a Tiger. That thing must've curved 60 yards.

Also, Lingmerth seems to be around a lot. Ever since the 2013 Players, he just seems to be just hanging around.

Had a rough year last year. Totally disappeared. Not sure what happened, but he's gotten back on track this year.

Go Jason Day!! That $500 can pay for the tires I just got today.

Had a rough year last year. Totally disappeared. Not sure what happened, but he's gotten back on track this year. Go Jason Day!! That $500 can pay for the tires I just got today.

I sincerely hope this is the week for Jason Day. He's so good that it's inconceivable to me that he hasn't won a major yet. I'd be happy with DJ winning as well.

Hunter Bishop

My Bag

I sincerely hope this is the week for Jason Day. He's so good that it's inconceivable to me that he hasn't won a major yet.

I'd be happy with DJ winning as well.

Yeah, he's sure come close. The issue with Day and DJ is the pressure of finally closing it out. That's where Spieth may have an advantage over them on the weekend is he's been able to do it and has the confidence down the stretch. While there's a lot of others in contention, I'd be surprised if the champion come Sunday night isn't one of those 3 guys.

Note: This thread is 3179 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!