IGNORED

Golf Trip

SoggySog
Note: This thread is 3145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello,

I'm starting to organize a golf trip for January to Arizona.  I have 6-8 guys looking to get away for 3-5 days enjoy the sun and play lots of golf.  Does anyone have a recommendations??....travel agent??.....website?? .....to help get me started.

Talking Stick and We-Po-Pa are really good.

Would not recommend TPC Scottsdale, it's not bad but certainly not anything special.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Would not recommend TPC Scottsdale, it's not bad but certainly not anything special.

I concur. In fact, I'd flat out avoid it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

There is a lot of nice Troon courses as well. Troon North, Boulders, etc ... I do not know of any agents, or "golf packages" Good lock, and I am sure you will enjoy the weather that time of year!

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

We send a lot of our golfing groups to stay in Old Town Scottsdale at Hotel Indigo or Hyatt House (both decent 3 star with Hyatt House more of a suites hotel with more space), and they then play Troon North, We-Ko-Pa, Grayhawk and TPC Scottsdale. This will give them the true desert golf experience along with good access to restaurants, bars and night life!

If you'd like a slightly higher standard of hotel for your trip then The Westin Kierland and Hyatt Regency are great options.

I hope that this help. Guy

Golfbreaks.com   -   Bespoke vacations to UK & Ireland at unbeatable prices
Email:  usasales@golfbreaks.com
Phone:  1-855-699-5853
Web:  usa.golfbreaks.com

Thanks for your input.....do you have a direct contact??

Thanks. If you are calling from the US our contact details are: 1-855-699-5853 (Toll Free) and usasales@golfbreaks.com

And if you are calling from the UK it is 0800 279 7988 (Freephone) or +44 1753 752 900 and sales@golfbreaks.com

Yes, please contact us and we can at least give you some advice even if you don't use us to book your trip

If you want to speak directly to one of our team who is very knowledgeable on US golf destinations, then please contact David Ford on dford@golfbreaks,com or +44 1753 752 978 - David is currently based in our UK office.

I hope this helps. Guy

Golfbreaks.com   -   Bespoke vacations to UK & Ireland at unbeatable prices
Email:  usasales@golfbreaks.com
Phone:  1-855-699-5853
Web:  usa.golfbreaks.com

Note: This thread is 3145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!