IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

shot my best so far on the front nine a 57..................gettin there..............too many two putts ...........................man do i love this game...addicted....PERFECT 50 degree sunny day..............
Driver:Louisville Golf Transitional driver(15*)
Wood:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Brassie(14*)
Long IronTad Moore/Tom Morris Cleek(18*)
Long Iron:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Mid Iron(22*)
Approach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Jigger(26*)Approach:Burke T ray Mongrel MashieApproach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Mashie(37*)Short:Geor...

Shot a 2 over par 72 yesterday. Had 5 birdies. 3 on the front and 2 on the back. Missed a 3 foot putt on the very first hole of the day to start of grumpy...lol. Pulled it together after another bogey on the second hole, with 2 birdies in a row. Only really messed up one hole (12th) good and proper and that was rushing through a big group that had let us through. Was so ticked over that double bogey I ended up bogeying the next hole as well. Temper temper. Still all and all a great day.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

82 again... but I missed my chance to shot 79... In Hole 8 is posted an 8.... and that screw everything. 44 in the front 38 in the back.

Regards

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

i shot a 74 on a friends home course.

this including a 7 on a par 5 and 2 x 3 putts> dont ask.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

93 yesterday....amazing. A 72 the day before, and a 93 the day after. I swear my game is ridiculous.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

48. Not particularly happy with what's going on. I'm blocking a lot off to the right, which when I play for a draw means I end up in trouble, and then I'm slicing the 3 wood for some reason...
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

76. +5 for the first 9. even for the back 9.

Driver 905R 9.5 Deg Stiff Flex
3 Wood 904F 15 Deg Stiff Flex
Irons i5 Stiff Flex 3-PW
Wedges MALTBY Forged 53,56,60
Putter G5i Craz-EBall D-Feel

89 in a gale. 1st round with new irons. Man they are long compared to the old ones. I was over ALL day. had 2 chip-in's and a 3rd would have been in if it was tended. 30 putts in all, a very good day even tho the score was higher than I'd like. Once I get the correct distances on these irons I'm hoping I'll drop a couple from my 14.......
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

shot a 114 yesterday - a day full of near misses and extra bounces - but at least we finished before the rain really came down

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

One over my handicap for 14 hole competition - 27 points stableford.

Highlights were an 12 foot eagle on 7 and a couple of othe birdies. Lowlights included 5 poor bogies (not getting straighforward chips NEAR the pin....) and a couple of no-scores on par 3's....

On the plus side - i can hit my new driver off the deck to great effect

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

I shot a 112 today and 108 yesterday. After todays round, I made an appointment to take lessons starting next Sunday. Looking forward to that.

Mike

Shot a 92 in my first stroke play event in 5 years. Was playing very mediocre. Not horrible, but certainly not good.

I think that some of it can be chalked up to nerves. I was nervous on the first tee for the first time in years! It really felt good.
In my bag:

Driver: R540xd
3wood: F-50
3-PW: MP-60Wedges: misc. + RAC Chrome 56°Putter: Oz Blue ChipBall: One Platinum

Shot a 96 Friday, average for me

In the Bag
Driver: R580XD 10.5*/Stiff Flex
3 wood: R7 Steel/Reg Flex
Hybrid: Tight Lies 17*/Reg Flex
Irons: R7CGB Max/Regular FlexWedges: R7CGB Max/Regular FlexPutter: Heavy Putter A2-M Ball: NXT tour