IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

The snow has finally melted enough for me to get in some golf action for the first time in a couple of months. Shot a 3 over par 39 in windy conditions.
taylormade.gifDriver- Burner
adams.gif Fairway Woods, Irons and Wedges
odyssey.gif Putter- White Hot XG 1
taylormade.gifBall- LDP Burner
nike.gifBag- ProCombo

44 out 54 in, the 44 out was good for me, I haven't played in 4 weeks due to weather and have been going through a number of swing changes, I had 3 doubles on the first 3 holes hence a 44 out was really good for me .

The 54 in was a bit of a pig, I just lost my concentration and then the swing went then i just give up on the score and then things just went downhill after that .

Well, last weekend I shot 80 on my buddy's simulator from the pro tees at Riviera!! The weather was crappy and that was our only option. It is fun but takes longer than real golf.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

43/43 for an 86 (+16) in breezy, cool conditions at the local muni. The round was doomed from the start. Hit my first fairway and stuck the approach within three feet, easy little uphiller for birdie. It could only go downhill from there, and it sure did! Hah! Whatever. I'll take it for my first round since the beginning of December. Been spending pretty much all my time on the range and not the course since then.

played 9 holes this afternoon and shot a 44. i 3 putted 4 times. im throwing away my Yes Callie putter bcuz my new SeeMore FGP is being delivered tomorrow. i have been STRUGGLING with that Yes putter, so I bought the FGP

Argh, I shot 52 for 9 today, lost 11 shots on three blow up holes. Putting is doing much better than it has been, only 3 putted once, had a couple of 1 putts.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

I played 18 today after taking a couple of weeks off (due to bad weather & a pulled muscle).

I played at Eagle Bend - The easier of the two local courses.

Teed off on hole 1 at 10:20 am and walked off 18 green at 12:45 pm! I played alone, and didn't have to wait to make one swing. I flew through groups on 1,2,4,8,10,11,and 14!

On the front nine I parred the first 7 holes and bogeyed 8 and 9. On the back I made back-to-back birdies on 11 and 12 and parred all the rest.

Shot even 72.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I played 9 today and shot 39. The thing is I had 2 3 puts Im talking 20-25ft to start w/ . Then I missed a birdie putt from 2 or 3 feet a dead straight putt . Then i TOPPED a shot and proceeded to double the hole . If i had 2 putted 2 holes instead of 3 putting I would have saved 2 strokes and gave up another 2 strokes wen i missed the 3 footer and when i hit the top. So it could have been a 34 . But then again it wasnt......

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

holy crap... i think ill stop warming up before rounds... had a great warm up that didnt translate to the course... again... when i dont warm up... i play much better... i missed every birdie opportunity... putting was attrocious... driving was terrible too... i only hit one fairway the whole day and it was surprisingly long and straight... all the others were just uggghhh... i think most of my 3 putts were just sheer luck... if i wasnt putting too short... i was hammering it way past the holes... pitching and chipping are usually my fav but not today... couldnt break 90 today
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Played yesterday for the first time this week and shot 73. Wind was blowing about 25 so I was fairly happy. Broke even on bets so cant complain there either.

909 D3 with Diamana White X
909 F3 15degree with Aldila Vodoo
ZM Forged 2-PW
Voley 56 and 60
Studio Newport 1.5 PRo V1X

Yesterday was a day of first's for me. First time with 3 new wedges on the course and most of all first time in month's I played without, long johns, jacket, sweatshirt, beanie hat, gloves all that cold weather crap. So a little rusty, but 92 was ok for the first decent round of the year. It's still to cold at home , I love this Florida weather.

Thomas " Hitman" Heitman

I went out today and shot the worst round I have shot in a while!!! I was 44 on the front and 41 on the back. My driver was killing me!! I really hate my driver and I need to get rid of it. We had wind gusting at about 25-30mph so that hurt too. But that wasn't the big reason. Anyway, the was my first round this in about a month. I hope it gets better from here.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Without warming up and without playing in over a month, I shot a 94 at a course whose front nine had been re-routed since I last played. The 94 was a rollercoaster worthy of Phil, if he were ever inclined to shoot a 94.

6 pars, 4 bogeys, 6 doubles, and 2 triples (holes 1 and 10). But I'm proud of how I played 8-13. par par triple, then a promise to not let the triple get to me. Then 3 more pars.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

no warm up today except a quick sweep on the putting surface... i knew i was onto something... i was one stroke away from breaking 80! i only had 1 3 putt today... it came on a par 3 that i pulled the tee shot right into the greenside bunker... i knew that would come back to haunt me
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Played again yesterday, wind was blowing 20 again. Shot -1 (71) and was 2 over afrer 3. Its a pretty easy course so Im usually happy with anything under par. Playing again Sat. and Sun., and have a tournament on Monday. Dont think there is such a thing as to much golf for me!!!!!

909 D3 with Diamana White X
909 F3 15degree with Aldila Vodoo
ZM Forged 2-PW
Voley 56 and 60
Studio Newport 1.5 PRo V1X