IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Had this year's match play semifinals yesterday. I was on fire on the front 9, my opponent was struggling. I shot a 39 on the front and was up 6 after 6 holes. I shot a 47 on the back and ended up with an 86, winning 7 and 5. I lost in the finals last year, so it's nice to have a chance again this year.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Played Callipe GC on Sunday. http://www.playcallippe.com/subpage....ge_name=Course It's been around a couple of years and I just heard about it 3 months ago (I gotta get out more often!). I'd definitely go back again.

Interesting round. Shot a 42/35. And the front is supposed to be easier. Oh well...

Weapons of choice:
Irons/wedges: Titleist Tour Grind
Driver:Titleist 909D2
3 Wood: Tour Edge Exotic
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Shot an even par 71. Played really solid the whole way through, but had a BUNCH of lip-outs on birdie putts. Chipped in for birdie on 18, but it came back out again.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

Played both days on the weekend.

90 on Saturday 46-44. Driver pretty straight, not many GIRs.
85 on Sunday 46-39. Driver HORRIBLE, 6 GIRs and scrambled my butt off and only had 27 putts. 12 putts on the back nine.

Driver has been solid for the last 2 months...don't know yet if yesterday was an abberation or the precursor to something worse.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

Shot a 78 (38,40)

Coming back after a 3 week break (rib/chest injury). Missed a 3 foot putt and 4 putted a par 5 for a BOGEY.

Tour Burner 9.5 Aldila NV65R
MP-57 3-PW R300
588 SW 54
588 LW 60

pretty average day. had two bad holes and putted like Tiger Woods (yesterday, not in general). 17 two-putts. nothing fell today.

Shot a 81 today at Middletown Golf course in P.a. Par 73. Had 2 eagle putts and missed them both but hit the Birdie putt. Shot par on the back 9. Birdied all the par 5's. had a few double Bogeys on the front 9. Hit 18 out of 18 fairways, wasnt putting as good as i should have been the greens were really fast today. Almost holed the 256 yard par 4, then missed the eagle putt all in all i had a good day tho.

I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.
Whats in my Walter Hagen stand bag.

Driver: VR Pro 9.5 Stiff

5 wood:SQ Stiff

3 Iron Hybrid:SQ Stiff Aldila Proto Vs 95-S

4-PW:VR Split Cavity Irons

SW:VR Black Satin 56

60:  CG 12

Ball:

Played Callipe GC on Sunday.

The front IS easier! Congrats on -1 on the back 9. That course has a special now, M-W in August. Also, the bar/restaurant there is good. Stiff drinks!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Being the very model of consistency I am, I played 36 holes today and shot a 49 on every nine.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Today was a great day to walk. We had non-stop rain all night and all morning. It stopped by 11:30. I got to the course at 4:00. The course was only open for walkers.

Only open for walkers!

I only saw one other player the entire front 9. I got to 10 and people were on the box stretching - they obviously didn't play the front. They let me through. I saw no one else.

Alone on the course after a rain - paradise.

Shot 36,36 = even

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Played decent except for the fisrt two holes. Ended up shooting a 78. No putts fell though, i felt like tiger woods yesterday...burning the edge. My woods and irons were good for the most part, and didn't have any blow up holes so that's a plus. Went 40-38 on a par 72.

Played two balls on a par-35 back nine. Shot a 50 and a 49.

Oddly enough, the 49 came with three triple bogeys. I suppose I'm okay with that.

In my Adidas Velocity stand bag:
Redline RPM 430Q 8.5
Insight BUL 3 Wood
idea a2 3 iWood Hybrid
CCi 4-AW Cast Irons Black Max Anser Putter D2 Feel

A lousy 77, 6 over.

But the day was made much better by a prank on my son by his boss and me.

We used these three prank golf balls. One of them explodes when you strike it, but after that, he definitely wasn't expecting the "un-putt-a-ball," which veered and gyrated and caused him to miss a 4 footer by 4 feet.

I know it's not completely related, but these are sure to make a disappointing day of golf much more enjoyable.

I got them from Spencers but I also see them online at Dillyeo.com for 9 or 10 bucks.

Anyhow, happy golfing!

i cant believe i had so much fun playing bogey golf today...
shot an 89...
shoulder is still killing me but i decided to play from the tips... just for the hell of it...
first 9 i was paired up with an older lady and her grand nephew...
my first thought was wow im gonna be here all day... but they were really fun to play with and made me feel like i was some tour pro or something...
i found every bunker on that side of the course...
2nd 9 i got paired up with a guy that had a dracula accent... it was great keeping a convo with him just to hear him talk... i tried my best to get him to count... lol
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

League 9 = Even 36 (eagled the last hole!!!)
non-league 9 = -2 34

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

9 holes (league)- 35, -1. 4 birdies, a bogey, and a double...solid.

In my bag:
Driver: Sumo SQ 9.5* (SQ DyMo 9.5*...coming soon)
3W: Deep Red 15* (SQ DyMo 15*...coming soon)
Irons 3-P: AP2
Wedges : 52*, 56*, 60* SV TourFlat Stick: White Hot XG #1/ g5i Craz-e (...leaving soon)Ball: Z-URC