IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Woo baby! Great day for me today! Shot a 76 from the blue tees(5,866 yards). Had an alright front nine considering I had 6 bogies and only 3 pars. I hit some bad tee shots which hurt my chanches for hitting my greens in regulation. But the back nine was definately my best nine holes ever. Shot a 35 (-1) Started with a birdie on 10 which is a pretty short par 5. I then went on to par 11, 12, 13, and 14. Then, on 15 I came as close to a hole in one as I ever have in my life, about 2 and 1/2 feet from the pin. I put that in for my second birdie on the back. Though, on 16 I sliced my drive far right into the woods and ended up taking a bogey and my only penalty stroke for the round. Went on to par 17 and 18 for a -1 back nine. My putting was on today, too, which really helped keep my score low. Only 26 putts total. Woo! Great day.

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls

Played the Primrose Course at The Country Club. Sick. Tough, but you can shoot good if you play good. Thick rough, slippery greens. Just the way I like it. Shot 40 (+5). I'll take that anyday. Especially at a course I've never played before.

Shot an 81 today - Double-Bogey'd the 18th - should've broken 80!
Cheers!

cf
Driver: 907 D2 10.5º || Fairway Woods: Viper Tour 14º & 18º || 3 - PW: 845s Oversized || Wedges: Upswing Golf 52º, 56º, 60º || Putter: Pinseeker Bombshell HS-1

Shot a new personal best of 78 today.

The grounds were a bit muddy, as it has rained nonstop for two weeks now, resulting in almost no roll.

I took the opportunity to focus on a slower, more controlled swing with my driver.

I have struggled with hooking the ball out of play during the past few weeks. I'd occasionally crush one 315-330 with a slight draw, however I'd find myself hitting from unfavorable positions more times than not when I mishit, and losing one or two balls a round has been killing my score.

In focusing on accuracy over power, I was only averaging around 265-275 off the tee. However hitting the bulk of the fairways resulted in my first time to break into the 70s. I'm excited to get back out there on Sunday. :)

I missed a few costly birdie putts from within 5 ft, notably on #3 and #18.

Revolver Pro
FT-5 Tour 8.5°
Diablo 15° 3W
MP57 3i-PW (Project X 6.0)
52°, 56°, 60° Rossa Daytona

40. putting was 1000% better yesterday. it was like i actually remembered that I am a good putter. All my lags were within 2 feet, and sunk an 10' birdie putt on 9 to finish out the round.

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

I shot an 80 today (par 69 course), +3 on the front and +8 on the back.

I took my first lesson on Thursday, all the changes worked great the front nine, swung the clubs great, but just blew up and was over swinging on the back.

Gus
---------------

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

31 Stableford points in 3-club challenge. Winner had 38. I used 7-wood, pitching wedge and the obligatory putter. Could NOT control the chips onto on the greens without my trusty lob wedge...

76 on the university course, Par 70, back tees (but still not a very long course). Played well tee-to-green, had 3 3-putts and finished bogey-bogey... I'll take it though!

Driver: R7 Superquad, 9.5*, Proforce UST V2 Stiff
3-W: 300-series, 15*, steel shaft
Irons: TP MB Smoke 3-PW (just got em!)
Old irons: rac MB 3-PW (might be selling soon?)
Wedges: CG-12 Gunmetal, 52*, 56* & 60*Putter: Studio Select Newport, 15g weights, 34", etcBag: Hoofer Lite (sun-faded...

Shot a 89 (on a par 72) with 36 stableford points playing off 3/4 handicap. A bit naughty I know and the opponents didnt like it too much either. Just had one of those days with the putter didnt 3 putt once!

905R 10.5*
585H 19* & 24*
T Zoid Sure 5 - SW
60* Lob Wedge
Anser II Putter

Just ended an annual tournament amongst friends. Its a only eight guys, and we play 4 rounds (4 diff courses) in two days. I actually played a practice round the day before, so for me 5 rounds in three days.

87, 96, 88, 82, 91. All were par 72 and ~6600-7000 yards. Three of the four I had never played before and I never really got it going. I felt like every round I left 5-6 on the course. The best round of 82 I only hit 3 GIR & 3 FW, up and downs were about 50%.

Played yesterday morning.

Went out in +3 (40) and in with -3 (32) for a smooth 72.

Putter was absolutely awesome today...just didn't quite have the speed on the front nine.

Bring on Kelly Cup 2009!!
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....