IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I have never responded to this thread but need to post my lifetime low score. I shot a 73 today, 3 over for my home course. Hit most fairways, did some scrambling, made a few putts that I normally don't, and there you go. Lipped 3 putts too. Tomorrow morning we have our annual Red, White, and Blue tournament. Let's hope I saved some good shots for that.

Driver : ping.gifG15 10.5* Serrano Stiff
3W: callaway.gif RAZR 15*
Hybrids : adams.gif A7 19*
4- PW : mizuno.gif MP - 63
Wedges : vokey.gif50*, 54*, 60*Putter: cameron.gif Scotty Newport 2.5Bag: sunmountain.gif 2011 SunMountain C-130

I have never responded to this thread but need to post my lifetime low score. I shot a 73 today, 3 over for my home course. Hit most fairways, did some scrambling, made a few putts that I normally don't, and there you go. Lipped 3 putts too. Tomorrow morning we have our annual Red, White, and Blue tournament. Let's hope I saved some good shots for that.

Good job man and good luck tomorrow, keep it goin'!

I shot 79 today, 5th round in the 70's this summer.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

I shot a 90 on a par 72 course today.. beautiful day.. no wind.. pure sun.. just got new Cally Irons and wanted to try them out.. you'd think that was the problem but my putting was horrible.. horrible

Played Maplewood, short but very tight, had my first EAGLE of the year, 490 yard par 5, driver 5 wood 10 footer for EAGLE . Ended with an 81, not happy, but not bad.

75 today.

few days ago, i had one of my worst rounds in recent memory - an 86. but during that 86 round, i was very close to a hole in one - ball was rolling straight for the cup after landing but stopped about 16 inches short. four holes later, i busted out what was probably one of the longest drives in my life, which i estimated based on the scorecard yardages to be about 315 yards.

Ugh... 56 for 9 holes on a par 35. When my tee shot on the first hole skittered left off the heel into the neighboring fairway, I knew it was going to be an ugly round, and it was. Had a few putts for par but couldn't get them to drop, and even turned one of those into a double bogey. Ouch.

There were three bright points. First, my work on getting rid of over the top moves has worked, at least for my irons: I was hitting draws on most shots and a nice fade when I wanted it. Second, my irons seem to have magically picked up 10 or 15 yards extra distance, I was routinely and easily hitting my 4I 180 yards off the tee. Third, and sort of a follow-on from the last two, I realized I can now comfortably reach 3 or 4 of the 6 par 4s on this course with a 4I tee shot and no more than an 8I approach, and on 3 it'd be a PW approach. If my OTT is really banished and I can readjust my aim, this should pay off quickly next time I get out...

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

43 for the front 9 on Friday. Round included my first birdie of the year on a par 5 490 yard hole. Hit my drive in the fairway about 220 and decided I would try to leave myself with 130 yards on the 3rd shot. Rolled it to about 10 feet and made the putt. Round could have been better if it wasnt for two doubles on very managable holes.

First good round in a while. Lessons with my current instructor are finally beginning to pay off! Shot a 76 today, my low round in a good month or two.

The course was 71.2/126.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I played 18 yesterday with my dad and shot 109. Pretty close to the 110 average I have been shooting lately, so not too shabby. I was hitting decently and pretty happy with my course management. I got too fixated on the back 9 with what I had to shoot to break 100. I started the back side pretty well, par, double, bogey. I fell back into bad swing habits thinking about having to tighten up to break 100. Dangit!!!

I had been coming apart overall lately as I try to incorporate some swing changes into my game, so I was pleased to be back at my average, but I was disappointed that I didn't break 100 like I wanted.

Back to the range, then.

Jack Lee

In my bag:
Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5 degree driver

Cobra sz hyper steel 3 wood
A7 19 degree hybrid
Taylormade 2008 TP irons 4 through pw

Mizuno JPX 52, 56, 60 degree wedges

White hot XG #9 putter

I shot 75 today from the blues on my home course, par 70. It was especially rewarding because yesterday I had a horrible game and shot 87. I was so disgusted with the way I hit my woods that I took them out of my bag and only played with irons today! Plus I was 5 over after 5 holes and then played par golf the rest of the way. Maybe I'll just forget about woods until I can get some practive in. It's always easier to stay out of trouble with the irons.

76.... 3 birdies, 11 pars, 1 bogey, 3 doubles.... 2 doubles early in the round and then another double and a bogey on the last 3. Greened a 330 yard par 4, hit a 480 yard par 5 with driver, 8 iron. It was pretty windy and you were either into it or with it. Not a bad day all in all

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

37 (+2) today for 9 holes. Just did nine because it's so hot and the back nine looked like it was really going to back-up...people we really moving slow, I think it was the heat.

I was -1 thru 6, then bogeyed 7, parred a tough par 3 on 8, and hit it in the water on the #1 handicap hole on the golf course number 9. Doubled that hole for a 37.

Tough to swallow, but played very very well yesterday and today.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I suck shot a 93. Freaking couldn't get the ball in play off the tee at all, hit one green, didn't make anything and just really struggled. I'm coming over it just a bit and hitting pulls and hooks.

Brian

This weekend, I played my best round so far. I shot an 84. It was a good day for me.

In my bag:
Driver X460 TOUR OPTIFIT 10.5* Graphite
FW 3W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 13* Graphite
FW 5W BIG BERTHA DIABLO 18* Graphite
Irons X-22 IRONS 5 - PW & SW GraphitePutter Odyssey Dual Force Rossie IIUnder my bag: 2007 EZGO ~ Customized