IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot an 80 Today, third round of the year. (38/42) Got 8 pars and 2 birdies. Friends were dickin around and said something funny before and i couldnt take it off my mind when i was swinging and I totally choked the last few holes. It was a shotgun today so i ended on 13. I shoulda shot in the 70's but i just couldnt stop laughing and i need to know how to manage under pressure. I was thinking about shooting my best score and i choked. I need help with that.

Also had a nice chip on 2 from 50 yards away to put it inches to the pin, almost rolled in for eagle, Birdied a 514 yard par 5 by using a 60 degree to put it 3 feet away.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Shot a 48-45 for a 93 today. I got together with three other guys who counted strokes like real mofo's... so I had a hard time shaving strokes where they were needed the most. End result...my first honest round this year.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Shot an 80 Today, third round of the year. (38/42) Got 8 pars and 2 birdies. Friends were dickin around and said something funny before and i couldnt take it off my mind when i was swinging and I totally choked the last few holes. It was a shotgun today so i ended on 13. I shoulda shot in the 70's but i just couldnt stop laughing and i need to know how to manage under pressure. I was thinking about shooting my best score and i choked. I need help with that.

So dent what was it that put you off your game soo much - do share!

BigDog!

"He has put some hurt on that ball Jack!"

Driver: R7 (BIGDOG)
3 wood: Ovation Tight Lies 630 VCG-RB
Hybrid: Staff 21 degreeIrons: 690 CB forged (4-PW)Wedges: 54 degreePutter: Guerin Rife Two Bar MalletBall: Bridgestone tour 330Home Course: http://gailesgolf.com.au

Had my best round so far this season today, 75 (+3). Four bogies and one birdie. It was at course I've never played before too. The ninth hole is the longest hole I've ever played before at 777 yards, a par 5. I was -1 for the par 4's, but +3 for par 5's.

Fore!

Shot a 94 (48/46; 69.0, 116). Not a good score considering the course. Only positive was that I didn't lose a ball...

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

82 on Saturday - 40-42. Lipped out birdie three times. Irons were suspect as hell. Always something.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

Saturday - 7am (2hr15m) - twosome
Par 70 - 41/35
Front nine I only made 2 drives and 2 subsequent pull hooks...2 double bogeys. The other two bogies were just bad club decisions that left me in two bunkers.
Back nine I just kept thinking low and slow on my backswing and my drives straightened out and all was well. My mid to high iron approaches were very consistent just by taking one more club and hitting @ 80% swing speed. I ended up with 3 birdies and 3 bogies on the back nine. Putting was average front and back.

Stogie - H Uppman Signature

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

Started out good enough. 3 over through 5 holes. I was hitting the ball well and feeling good with the driver and wedges. Tweaked my back on the 6th tee and ended up taking a quadruple bogey 9. I followed this with three straight doubles. I was hurting just to chip and putt. I ended with a 49 and skipped the second nine.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

43/40 = 83

20 mph wind made club selection a bit difficult. Downwind holes played very short. Too many putts but only one 3. Not bad for me on a windy day.

The best part was playing the round with my 16-year-old daughter. She started playing the first of March and shot a solid 106 yesterday. I'm impressed with her driving. If she can develop a consistent short game she will drop a lot more strokes.

r7 425 Quad 9.5*
V Steel 15* r7 21* 4-PW rac lt CG11 gunmetal 52*, 56*, 60* wedges 2-Ball belly putter

42 front side, rain started on 12th hole and i was +1 on back.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

41 on the front 47 on the back. Birdied 10 and it was all down hill form there. Still managed to win a couple bucks though. Hit the driver pretty well, irons were a little funky but the short game is starting to come around.

In the bag:
Driver- Ping g5
Cobra ss 3 wood
Adams 21deg. 7 wood
Cobra s9 irons 4-gw Cleveland 56 and 60 deg cg 10 wedges Nike Oz mallet. The first one.

42-40 for an 82 in a veritable windstorm. Since it was on a links-style course, it was a passable approximation of a British Open. I opened double-bogey-double-double on the front 9, but followed that with par-par-birdie-par-par to finish out the front.

Driver: 907D2 9.5˚
3 Wood: 904F 15˚
Hybrid: 585H 19˚
Irons: 695.CB, 3-PW, S300
Wedges: 588 56˚, chrome Vokey 60˚ chromePutter: Ally

What a great weekend weather wise I had for golf. Completely opposite from the 40's and winds last weekend

Friday 4/20

43-39 = 82

Hit quite a few poor drives and missed a handful of 4-6 footers or this could have been better. I actually felt I threw quite a few shots away so I must have hit a good number of solid shots. Off the tee and on the greens I didn't play well but in the middle (irons and wedge play) was very solid.

Saturday 4/21

41-44 = 85

Same course as day before (which isn't all that difficult). I was going along alright until about midway through the back nine. Not sure what happened. I did hit quite a few shots at the local demo day before the round and was playing back to back for the first time since the end of last year so maybe fatique hit in. Or maybe it was lack of food... or maybe I just made some bad swings Made 3 doubles on the back, including two on short, easy par 4's. Topped a 3 wood off of one of those tees and short sided myself (which I did a few times on the day) badly on the other. One thing I really have to work on is course management. Not just control my emotions, which I do pretty well these days but learn to hit the higher percentage shots and shoot at the correct side of the greens. Good example was one of the tougher holes on the back, a 420 yard par 4 I hit a good drive and solid iron shot but the flag was on the right and I missed right of the green. It's elevated and because it's April the ball rested on hard pan. So I tried to flop it and chunked it. Then just took my medicine and put it within 7 feet or so (I ended up making that putt). I did birdie the last hole after doubles on 16 and 17 so I was proud of myself for finishing strong.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Two 86's on the weekend at my home course. Both were beautiful days, so was disappointed with the scores. My bag is basically brand new, so still have a lot to get used to.

What's in my bag:
Driver : R7, 10.5 degree, stock stiff shaft
16 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler DWS, with stiff stock shaft
20 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff
26 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff6 - PW - Bridgestone CG Mid, Dynamic Gold LiteWedges : TBA...

played at my usual J> Martin Golf Course on saturday and sunday ( i have no job so i play all day to stay out of work around the house) the par is 32 and i shot 36,38,34 and 33 with an eagle on the 360 some par 4. At least in the summer i'll be able to play at the country club because I caddy

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

I played after work and shot 81 (41/40). The back nine was packed, so I played the front twice, but played from the blue tees on my second 9. Hit the driver so much better on the back, but screwed up on a par 3 (206yd) and doubled. Basically, I choked and shanked one in the water. I kept thinking swing thru the ball and finish the swing, but I just rushed the swing and hit the ground first and shankilicious time.

PS...It's amazing how much free swinging I was at the tips...most of the danger I couldn't reach with the driver...

Stogie - Partagas Maduro (maximo)

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

Shot a 90 today.
That's all for "spring" golf for me.
My home course opens on May 3rd.
I won't be golfing until then.
No more mully's, no more excuses.

My Score
Picture 1
Picture 2

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

43 on the front nine at Fox Run (71/137, I think?). Would have easily been my best round ever, but I collapsed on the 9th and took dogballs after landing two shots in a creek (topped then chunked my six iron) and then flying the green on my next shot.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...