IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

44. I played like total shit. It was at practice too so I'm not playing tomorrow. So basically I've been benched for the past week. He said I'll get back in next week.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

we played 8 holes of the par 3 course with a wedge and a putter. (varsity was putting on the 8th green)

shot a 25 with 2 chip-in birdies

AND got qualified for the tourney (on the big course, 9 holes) tomorrow

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

new 9 holes record 39 2 over

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

Played 9 holes before the rain came, shot 1 over 37, 1 birdie, 2 bogeys. I'm liking my new mizunos!
In the Bag:
Driver: R7 425
FW Woods: SQ
4-PW: MP-57
GW: 252-08SW: MP-T Black Ni 56-14LW: MP-T Black Ni 60-05Putter: White Hot #5 CSBall: Pro-V1

i shot a 45 on nine in the SNOW on saturday ( golf in colorado sunny and 60 on sunday)

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

Not too bad. Foursomes (alternate shot, for our American cousins) match, against a guy who is recognised as a bandit - and his partner, who's OK. We won, one-up. Probably 9- or 10-over, gross. That was enough.

And yes, USA, we do play a lot of matchplay. Speaking personally - I love it!

a 111 today - actually wasnt a bad day - my typical double bogey golf with 3 bogeys sprinkled in along with 2 blow up holes

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

an awefull 49 in a tournement to come in 5th overall. no pars, 4 doubles, and 5 bogeys.

i have got to figure out my short game. on par fives i hit driver-5 iron-15 off the green and make bogey. the hole after that i have 135 left on my second shot and make double

on the bright side, no 3-putts

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

These are not all from today obviously but here are my last and only 3 scores of the season so far.

1st round - 78
2nd round - 78
3rd round - 76

Now back to work... bah..

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

Played pretty bad today, 20-30 MPH winds were killing me, took 2 triples both which I had to play over water to push the ball onto the fairway and It just didnt push. Took 2 water penalties. So If i pared those coulda had a 38.

Wind was absolutly the biggest factor. Was missing all these birdie putts by Inches, all 2 putts and 1 3. 4 GIRS. | 45 in total only 2nd round of the year.

Dad had the nicest chip in ive ever seen, woulda made the Sportscentre top 10 for sure.

50 yards away in the rough, elevated green, has to carry over a huge bunker and then has about 5 feet of green to work with, He chips it high, It hits the pin, bounces on the green besides the hole, then drops in.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

91 at Stanford from the blacks.

4 pars, 1 birdie, assorted bogies and doubles. 1 disaster hole (5 over). Nailed the drive, 2nd shot went into the creek in front of the green. Took a drop, and it went into deep rough. HIt the first wedge fat, skulled the 2nd one, and screwed up the putt from the fringe (underhit it), and two-putted to finish at 9. Horrible.

I had a chip-in for par and a 60 foot putt for birdie. Took one mulligan after I completely unraveled a drive into the woods.
In My TerraFirma Xi Bag:
Driver: R7 460 10.5° Fujikura REAX stock R-flex
3-Wood: Big Bertha Titanium RCH 75w Firm stock shaft
Hybrids: 585H 19.5° 4175 stock shaft
Irons (4-10): Big Bertha TT shaftsWedges: CG12 Black Pearl 52°10, 56°14, 60°10Putter: Studio Select Newport 33"Ball: ...

White Horse GC Kingston, WA: 90 from blues. This has got to be the toughest course in Washington. There isn't a flat-lie anywhere on the course accept the tee box, greens hard as cement, fast during the afternoon then slows down toward the early evening, all the green where elevated so if your ball doesn't miraculously stay on the green it will roll off to be engulfed in 2 to 3 inch rough. Bunkers everywhere, narrow fairways and blind landing areas. If you didn't hit an accurate shot you will be punished severely. This course is brutal.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

81 at Cypress Creek. 45-36, hit 3 balls in the water on the front nine, pleased with the outcome.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Kayak Point, Stanwood, WA: Tourney. Shot 85 net 72. My alarm clock didn't go off so I was late getting there, plus it's a 2 hour drive to the course. Got there and made it just in time for my tee off. It's cold, rainy, I didn't bring my long sleeve jacket and wearing shorts, typical Hawaiian attire. I'm stressed and shaking like a leaf. I'm so cold my first 2 holes I two-putted from less than two feet. Took about eight holes to warm up and feel anything. Still... the course was very muddy, had to play winter rules. Starting to use the left-hand low method for putting and was very pleased with the results so far. Will work on it and get more confident with it. Amazing I won first place in my division and got one kp to boot. Missed my long drive by 4 feet off the fairway but I got my only birdie on that hole.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

77 at my home course (72 par). Not bad, had a couple birdies, including a 2 footer on a par 3. Kinda cold and rainy here in Oregon. My partner and I won a best ball (all scratch) with a two-under. Picked up $40 from the other teams. Just a friendly Saturday morning match. We're playing the ball down, and the rough is BRUTAL!! Really growing, and still patchy. The greens were punched last Monday, but are in pretty good shape already. I think the greens here are as good as anywhere.

Golfunit

In the Bag:

Driver: FT-5 10° Speeder 652 Stiff4-Wood: Taylor Made V-Steel Regular 14.5ºHybrids: Taylor Made Mid 19º and 22ºIrons 4-W MP-60 DG S300Wedges: MP-T 51°06 and 56°10Putter: Red-X

Ignore my user title.

****ing rediculous. I'm a curse, im offically a jynx. I was supposed to golf two weeks ago thursday and friday, but instead it was snowing when it is definatly not supposed to. It never snows this time of the year.

So then last week I want to go to the range and when I get there, I come to find its Under contruction and closed!!!!! I finally got a round in friday, but I was supposed to play today but guess what? ****ING SNOW!!!!!

I'm so angry right now. I hate winnipeg.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

73 today! My best round of the year. I had a 34 on the front (-2), and then birdied No. 10. I followed that right up with a double bogey, ouch.

Golfunit

In the Bag:

Driver: FT-5 10° Speeder 652 Stiff4-Wood: Taylor Made V-Steel Regular 14.5ºHybrids: Taylor Made Mid 19º and 22ºIrons 4-W MP-60 DG S300Wedges: MP-T 51°06 and 56°10Putter: Red-X

Best.....round.......EVER!

35-40 = 75. 2 birds and a bogey on the front, 2 doubles and a single on the back. 50% fairways, 55% GIR, 31 total putts.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth