IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I didn't play but i practiced putting with the head pro, got me rolling it pure

Our putting green is near our 18th green & 2 of our major penant players were versing in 18 hole matchplay and the 18th at my course is a 262metre par 4 flat and then for the last 15metres it goes severly uphill. They were square coming up the 18th and one of them hit right of the green into the trees green high about 10m right and the other hit onto the green and left himself with a 24 foot putt. The one in the trees knocked it onto the green to about 30 foot & holed the birdie putt, the other horse shoed his eagle putt & he had the funniest reaction ever which included alot of bad language, got me laughing for about 10minutes

In my black carry bag
Driver- 909 D2 10.5* 76g Stiff UST Proforce V2
3-Wood 909 F3 14.5* 82g Stiff UST Proforce V2
Hybrid- 585-H 19* 85g Stiff Flex Adilla Proto
Irons- Z-B Forged 3iron-PW Project X 6.0Gap Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 52|8Sand Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 56|10Putter- Scotty Cameron...

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

shot 39 in good conditions. hit 7/7 fairways and 5/9 greens with 17 putts. Had a nice sand save on the harderst hole on the course. still need to get better at my short game.

Nike SQ 460 9.5 Stiff
Nike SQ 3 Wood 15* Stiff
Titleist 585H 19* DG S300
Mizuno MP33 3-PW DG S300
Bob Vokey 54.10* & 60.04*Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

Shot 43 on the front 9 on Bethpage Black yesterday. It took 3+ hours, and many of the groups ahead had caddies. Oy vey. By the number of people playing yesterday (it was nice weather), what bad economy?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

back-to-back-to-back rounds in the mid 80s. Terrible driving has put me into bad spots lately.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like in the last month, just 3 rounds since the start of October. Played horribly yesterday but much better today to score 83, much closer to what I'm capable of. The worst thing is I'm not going to be able to play for another two weeks!!

What's in the bag
Big sticks Ping Rapture V2 9° Fusion FT-3 3-Wood, 3,4 Hybrid

Irons Ping I10 5-GW
Wedges Cleveland RTX 54° Spin Milled Vokey 60°Putter Redwood Anser Titleist NXT Tour 1500 rangefinder

front 9 today
seven pars, a bogey, a triple = 40 (17 putts )
back 9
seven pars, a bogey, a birdie = 36 (13 putts )

74 on a par3 par is 54 #3 par3 in U.S. Magnolia Grove,Mobile, AL

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 460
7wood:Ping i3
Irons:TaylorMade LT graphite shafts
Wedges:Cleveland 56 degree CG10
CG10 60degreeputter: Odyssey White Hot 2 BallLinksman Golf junior bagSky Caddie SG5

I went out with my son this afternoon and ran into a a guy I know that used to be assistant pro at the club so he joined us.

I started out birdie, par, birdie, birdie. Then bogied 5 and parred in on the front to make the turn at -2. Started out well on the back parring 10, 11, 12, and the skies opened up. My son didnt have his water proofs with him so we called it a day. One of thos rounds I would loved to have finished. Oh well.... try again I gues

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

58 ... on a nine hole par-30 I am a hacker!

In my stand bag:
Driver: XR-03
Irons: Apex Edge CFT (5-E)
Hybrids: Apex Edge CFT (3-4)
Wedge: Sure Out LWPutter: BombshellShoes: University

I broke par for the first time ever shooting a 1 under 67! (We were off forward/winter tees but their was no run on the fairways at all.)

First time I've broken 70.
First time I've broken par
And cut my handicap to 8.2 which was my No1 goal for the season

All in all my best golfing day in a very long time.

Driver - RAM FX V
3 Wood - Callaway Steelhead Hybrid - Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21 degree
Irons - Titleist DCI 4-PW
Wedges - Cleveland CG10, 52, 56, 60 degree
Putter - Rife Antigua

font 9: Four over after 8 (double bogeyed par 3 8th after tee shot in water), birdied 9. out: 39
back 9: Birdied 10, parred 11, birdied 12, bogeyed 13, birdied 14, birdied 15, parred 16, parred 17, bogeyed 18.
in: 34
total 73

2 under 70 at Angeles National. 74.4/140 (My first tournament win as a pro, by the way, see 2008 golas thread).

The round included seven birdies, two doubles and a bogey. one double and the bogey coming on the last three holes. Sort of a let down there. The first double was on 9, but I went birdie/birdie on 10 and 11. To bounce back nicely. Birdies three of the four par 5s with putts of no more than 2 feet. Rolled in two bombs, 30 footers on 5 and 7. And made two nice, clutch putts for the other two.

Today felt great!! Everything was working just perfectly. Just snap-hooked two tee shots that produced some extra strokes. I'll be working on that tomorrow.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Sunday I shot 108 with 35 putts...I'm having trouble making good contact with my Irons. My driver is finally working, I just hit my Irons too thin. It was very disappointing after taking 8 weeks of lessons (finished a month ago) I actually play 3 strokes worse.

In the bag:
MX-100 Irons
Wedges 54*
60* SV Tour Wedge
putter 3-Wood, 5-wood 10.5* driverLimbo Ball

Went up my local club today and played with the retired guys most of whom are 15-20 years older than me, but they let me join their pool. I shot 38 points (gross 78) and took £20 off them and felt guilty!

S83 Mid-size Tour bag
910D2 9.5º Aldila RIP Stiff C.3 setting
909F2 15.5º Diamana Stiff
909F3 18º Aldila VooDoo Stiff
909h 19º Diamana StiffAP2 4 iron  CB 710 5-PW KBS Tour stiff50º(bent to 52º) 56º54 60ºStudio select Newport 2 Pro V1

86 at Silver Ridge on a beautiful fall day. 72 degrees although the wind was about 25mph. We are expecting some snow on Thursday so it might have been my last nice weather round of the year.

cubdog

Ross (aka cubdog)

83 in my 3rd ever school tournament. Par 71, 6972 yds. 350 yd drive leading to a birdie on 18. I got 5th out of 125 players, my school teams placed 1st and second. Scoring 319 and 325. Good day today.

Driver: G10 10.5 Stock Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade r580XD
Irons: AP2 3-P, Project X 5.5
Wedges: Tour-W 52*, 56* SM, 60* SM
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 34"Ball: ProV1 or ProV1xLow Score:74