IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Alvamar public front 9 shot 38 (+2). Back 9 shot even 36 (two bidies, two bogeys). Solid putting and iron play today. This was my personal best on this course.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

played a course that i usually only play maybe 3-4 times a year, so i'm familiar with it, but i don't know it backwards and forwards. wound up with an 86 (par 72). not so hot, and most of it can be attributed to my putting. i found the greens to be Very hard to read for some reason... i would swear the putt would break right, and it'd get there and suddenly veer left. i'd stand there dumbfounded, usually utter profanities at the green and make obscene gestures at it. i had 5 three-putts today, which is more than i've had in a round in i don't know HOW long.

78 at Falcon's Fire down in Florida from the tips.
The starter gave me a hard time about playing from back there.
His actual quote was "You have some growing up to do before you can play from back there"
I showed him my handicap card and blasted one down the middle.
My first trip down to Florida.
Greens were sanded so the first three holes were bogeys.
Overall, I played pretty well.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

I had a pretty bad round yesterday, 115 total. First 9 was bad, first 4 holes were horrible, then started getting some decent scores (for me), and finished by blowing up on the 9th hole.

Back nine, open the first 3 in about average scores, but then the 13th, when my dad hit the GIR, and I had a chip on for my third, I took 2 to get on, then 5 putted >.<

Rest of the round was pretty bad after that :(

Oh well, hopefully new irons might help.

Driver: Big Bertha 460 11* w/ Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue 65R
Woods: Big Bertha 3 and 5 wood stock shaft, Light flex
Hybrids: None
Irons: Viper Tour 4-PW -1", 4* flat
Wedges: X-Tour 52.11*, 58.9*Putter: Classic 3 33"The Thing That Goes In The Hole (hopefully): NXT Tour"30 minutes a day keeps...

Shot 50 on a 9 hole very short course. Average hole length approx. 250 yards, that said all the greens are small and slope away from you (almost impossible to land), its a farm course, someone converted their farm into a pay and play golf course .

Not bad shooting 50, it was freezingly cold and I wasn't using tees (all iron play).

The third hole was a disaster, I kept speeding up my swing and it took me 4 shots just to get to the green , putting a bit poor aswell.

i started playing in june of this year and today i finally broke 100 on par 71, started out terrible with a double, double, quad, finally settled down and shot a 51 on the front. had a par streak on 8, 9, and 10 ended with a total of 5 pars (most i've hit in a round) and went in with a 48 for a 99. still working on my pitching/chipping i know breaking 90 isn't too far if i can improve on those.

titleist.gif 910 D2 10.5 ProLaunch Blue S 55

:callaway: X2 Hot 3W  |  X Hot Pro 16H  |  X2 Hot 19H

:callaway: Apex 4-PW Project X 5.0 Flighted   

vokey.gif SM4 50.12, SM5 55.11
:cameron: Del Mar  |  titleist.gif NXT Tour S  

The other day I shot a 69. This is the first time under par for me. It was a par 70 course, so I got the added bonus of a round in the 60's. My ball striking was as usual for late season form, but i putted brilliantly. everything that didn't go in the hole was within 18 inches. No three putts on the day, and three drained from outside 20 feet. Putting is usually my nemesis, but after a half a dozen rounds and several hours on the practice green I think that I am getting used to my new Cameron.

Driver: MP-600 9.5 w/ Fujikura E360 Stiff Shaft
4 Wood: F-60 16.5 w/ Exsar FS3 Stiff Shaft
Irons:MP-57 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges: MP-R Black-Ni 52, 56, & 60
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: ProV1/ProV1xGrips: Winn Xi7

I shot an 80, today. It was a great day off the tee as I hit 11 out of 14 fairways. Par 3's absolutely killed me today. It was hit or miss. I parred two of them, just missing birdie putts. The other three I was 5 over. Either short or long. Wind was just terrible. Putting was really good, though, no three putts and I chipped in from 45 yards for a birdie. However, iron play was just inconsistent. Too much club or too little club. Just drove me nuts.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

80 on a par 70. front nine was pretty solid - 3 bogeys, one birdie, and the rest pars. back nine beat me up pretty good, though... three doubles, two bogeys, and three pars.

80 today for me too. 42, 38. The last golf day of the year maybe. We're supposed to get snow tomorrow and this week. Struggled with control in the wind, finished with 4 consecutive pars.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Got out for only the second time in... months today. Glad to be down out of PA and in TN where everyone thinks mid-to-high 50's with 15-20 MPH winds is cold. Hah!

Took the drive across town to the Hermitage Golf Courses to play the General's Retreat. Shot a pretty poor 90 (46/44) from the whites. 5/14 fairways (though the rough was really a non-factor being dormant and all), no GIR (ugh...), 31 putts.

The killer was missing a 5 footer to save par out of the sand on 18 to shoot 89. I hadn't missed from under 8 feet all day. Everything other than my short game (which was very solid) was just disappointing. At least I know where I need to put most of my practice time!

Only played nine today but shot forty. Doubled the first and had four birdie putts inside of ten feet maybe fifteen at the outside, but I only made one of them Only had three other bogeys though.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

shot an 85 today which is normal for me... coulda done so much better but i fell apart the last 3 holes... drove onto half of the fairways... 3 wood failed me... approach shots were horrible... driving an putting were my strengths today...

best shot of the day was a par 3 lucky hole #13 161 from the white teebox... 6 ironed it and almost holed it out but settled for a 6 inch gimme putt for birdie...
after that i got overconfident an took too many risks vs rewards on the last 5 and it killed me on 16 17 18
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I was playing well today and had two bad holes. I shot a 95.

+0 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +0 +2 +4
+0 +1 +5 -1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1

My driver was working well. I love that Nickent 4DX!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Played yesterday in a stableford competition. Played very well shot a 77, 40 points and won my grade. Funny thing was i got beaten by a 87 yr old guy who plays off 28 lol

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

shot an 82 today. that was pretty disappointing after shooting 75 a couple of days ago. most of those strokes came from two holes - lost a ball into the water on both of them and had to eat four strokes total. if i had just kept the ball in play, i could've probably got away with 78 or 79.

Just played 9 holes. Shot an even par 36. i was -2 after 7 then finished bogey bogey. could have been so good

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"