IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Hit 2 fairways.
Hilarious.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

112 (59/53) on saturday, 113 (61/52) yesterday and 107 (55/52) today. Not that it affected scores but intense fog saturday morning and some of the slowest play I've seen in a long time the last 2 days.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

95 today. Not bad for a newbie. I was able to straighten my slice with my driver some by closing my stance a little. My putter was nowhere to be found. That's where I need the most practice at this point.

What I'm hitting:

XL 5000 set: includes driver, 3 & 5 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid, 6-PW, and sandwedge

I shot a legit 95! My first time breaking 100. I shot it at http://www.minorparkgolfcourse.com . It's an easy course but it helps my confidence. If my short game was better and I didn't have all those 3 putts on the front........oh my, what could have been!

Driver:TaylorMade R580 XD Stiff
3 Wood:Wilson FY-brid 15*
Hybrid:Adams A3 Boxer # 3
Irons:Titleist Square Toe 4
Irons:Callaway X-20 5-PWWedges:Adams Tight Lies GT SWPutter: Ping Anser 2Ball: Wilson Ultra or Precept Lady IQ180 or Bridgestone e6+

Shot 102 yesterday during a 4:40 minute round. Just a bad day all around. Everything went wrong, I lost focus, and then it just got worse. Very humbling day.

9 days without playing was not a good thing. Really struggling off the tee lately...getting into a lot of trouble. A lot of pull hooking going on....switching to hitting the 3w for a while.

Saturday - 47 on the front & 43 on the back.
Sunday - 43
Yesterday - 44

Shot a 77 yesterday. Not a bad score for me but could have been so much better. My putter really lets me down. Front 9 I shot even par but had 3 birdie putts in the 4-7 foot range and missed them all. Back nine, I shot 5 over missing several short par putts. Going to put the Odyssey belly putter back in the bag today.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

85 yesterday... Im in a horrible ballstriking slump. However, I practiced and tried some new thyings after my round. Then before dark, I walked 1-3, which are the hardest three holes on our course, and I went birdie, bogey, par. so maybe I've figured something out. I'll walk 9 after school today and see what comes of it

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

Shot a 91 yesterday.....it's an improvement. Since I've been playing consistently I've been all over in the 90's. Every time I play, something is off, whether it be irons or chipping, something ruin's my round. I can say this much though....no more 90's...I'm getting my head together and putting all this crap behind me.

Driver: Sasquatch 9.5 Stiff
Rescue: Mid 3
Irons: 3100i/h (4-S)
Putter: Dual Force
Ball: One Black

Very disappointing stuff today, first tee shot was a cracker as well. Did not play good at all and although it was gale force winds - I should be able to hit the ball decent in those conditions.

Most disappointing for myself was lack of hitting greens on par 3s, always too short or a few scuffed tee shots, out of the 5 par 3s on the course - I scored 2 3s and 1 4 and 2 5s.

Last few holes were a huge improvement so get back on that horse as they say. Shot a 100 overall on a par 73 course. I don't know about you guys but once I play poorly I just want to get out again and play again, maybe go later tonight for 9 holes

I played twice in Sunday. The first round was an ugly 47 at White Lake Oaks. I started tripple, tripple, par, double. I did hit some very solid drives and managed to play the last 5 holes 4 over after the 8 over start.

The second round was better. I shot an 8 over 39 at Heather Highlands in a make up round for my Wednesday league. I did sputter down the stretch finishing bogey, bogey, bogey, double and bogey. My wife shot a best ever 45 and we took all 6 points.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Played much better today. 72 with 4 birdies. Belly putter stays in the bag, at least for now.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Wish I could've played today, but It's thunderstorming here and I have to finish a project for school.

Tomorrow brings a new light though

in the bag

Driver: 909D2 9.5° Oban Devotion Shaft

3 Wood: G10 15.5°
Hybrid: 3dx RC 20° Ironwood 

4-PW: MP-57's S300

Wedges: 51° MP-T Black Nickel 56° Vokey Spin Milled 

Putter: Tracy II 35" Iomic Grip 

Ball: Pro V1x

I played great today. The entire season I've been struggling. Today, everything clicked. I've been spending a ridiculous amount of time on my game (practicing for about 2 hours and playing for about 3 hours) for the past 3 weeks. It's finally paying off. I didn't hit one bad shot today.

To cut to the point, I shot +2 37 ...This is one of my lowest ever. I had previously been shooting 42-44 the past few weeks, this was, I hope, my coming out party...

I was due.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I shot my best round ever today. I've been playing roughly a month and a half now, and I shot a 75 at a par 68 course today. 9 Pars, 2 Birdies, couple doubles which killed me, but hey, I'm happy =]

I drove the green on 18, went off the back of the fringe, skulled a chip and went to the other side, and chipped in for birdie - my shot of the day. =]

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

86 on Saturday, 92 on Sunday, 87 on Memorial day, 90 yesterday. I am making more pars than ever. Still making a few impulsive bad swings every now and then. But I am narrowing down my bad swing causes. I think they are

1) from the tee at par 4s over 420 yards.
2) everytime I try to reach a green with my three wood.
3) Long irons played without regard to the lie. Impulsive..just insufficient thought.
4) my fancy for my 60* wedge. I have resolved never to hit it from the fringe again.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

Shot 42 on the front 9 at my local muni. Pretty good score considering that I played from the blue tees (7294 yards with 3616 on the front). It helps my game to force different clubs into my hands than I am accustomed to.
4 pars
4 bogeys
1 dub
0 FWYs
2 GIRs
14 putts
-LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

shot an 80(9 over) today. Swing still feels great scores are consistent but really am craving consistent 70's. However, the 9 over today is bringing me realistically close to getting and maintaining a single digit handicap.

In my Hoofer:

Driver: Big Bertha Warbird 9*
3Wood: Big Bertha
Irons: Eye2 BeCu 2-PWWedges: 56 & 60 RTG 588Putter: Sedona