IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Had a nice round yesterday. I drove the ball great, and had some nice putts.

I shot a 77
In My SasQuatch tour Golf Bag:
Driver: Tour Burner with UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft
3 wood: SasQuatch 15*
3 Hybrid: X Tour
Irons: X-20 tourSand Wedge: Srixon WG-504 56*Lob Wedge X Tour 60*Putter: Studio Select Putter

47 for 9. 2 pars to start, 2 pars to finish, 12 strokes on the middle 5. That's been my story lately, 4 or 5 pars and the rest bogey or double, today was a little rougher. My "home" course is short but tight and you cross the creek 10 times from the whites. If your not in control of distance and trajectory it will tag you and today it did.... jmoc

"Courage is fear holding on one minute longer." Gen. Geo. S. Patton, 5 June 1944

Grom Desert Camo
Dymo HL Driver and 5 Wood
GC Hybrids 3-5 i15 irons 6-pw Tour-W 50*, 54* and 58* wedges White Hot XG Hawk Freak Neo GPS

tee shots were substandard, irons were good, putter was above average.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

shot a 96 today on a 6,609 yards , rating 71.5 and it has a slope rating of 122

driver & woods
fatshaft II irons
588 wedges
putter
tour ix ball gps

After playing a few holes with a lovely, older couple who were very slow, I played the back nine of my home course by myself. And I played fast: about an hour and ten minutes ( I rode in a cart, it was morning and I had no one in front or in back of me ). I recorded a par on 14, 15, 16 and 18; a bogey on 10, 11, 12, 13 and 17. My final score: 41. This score was better than most because of a lack of double or triple bogies, more consistent tee shots and better short game control. And, what's more: I now the score could have been better.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

6 over par. Of course it was on a 9 hole executive course (par 27). But still, I'm reasonably satisfied. Had a birdie on one hole. If I hadn't stubbed a couple putts, I could have had a really good score.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

81 at Beaver Island. It wasn't pretty. 25 MPH winds coming off the river certainly didn't help. Ball striking just wasn't there, although I could play a cut off the tee all day for some reason (I'm a natural draw). Really liked the way I battled, but 81 at an easy course like that doesn't cut it.
In my Hoofer2 bag:

Driver: 905S 9.5° (Grafalloy Blue XS Shaft) or 975F 7.5° (Grafalloy Shaft)
Fairway Metal: 906F2 13° (UST Proforce V2 75 gram XS Shaft)
Irons: Apex Forged 2-PW (Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts)Wedges: Vokey 54° and 60° (Dynamic Gold Wedge Shafts)Putter: Newport Studio...

Shot a 91 at Iron Horse in North Richland Hills, Texas. Leaving too many strokes out there on my chips, gotta spend some time practising on that. Overall a good round though for me. My games starting to take shape since I'm getting better control of my driver.

Shot 91 at The Homestead in Midway, Utah. Lost strokes with my wedges and a couple of bad putting holes, but otherwise played ok.

Driver: Callaway FT-5 Tour 10.5 OZIK XCON 6
Wood: Callaway FT 3w 15* Fujikura e370 S
Hybrid: FT Hybrid 3H 21* Fujikura e370 S
Irons: Callaway FT 4 - AW Nippon NS Pro 1100
Wedges: Callaway X Forged Chrome 56.14 SS/MD, 60.10 CG/MDPutter: Odyssey White Hot XG SabertoothBall: Callaway Tour ixBag:...

I went out yesterday and shot an 82. That seems like a normal round for me, but I finished with triple bogey-triple bogey on the 17th and 18th. Yeah, I had a new career-best round in my sights before completely crumbling......again. I'm not sure what's going on with my finishing skills, but it's not good. Hopefully the more I play, the better I will get at finishing strong. The 18th hole has my number though, but I usually play 17 pretty well. I don't get real made about shooting an 82, but the way I finished had me steaming a little.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

44 on the front 9 today. Had a test in my morning class, so I got out early and was able to squeeze in nine before lunch. I have another class at two, after which I will play the OTHER nine :)

worst driving day of my life on satuday.. came in with a 89

picked the driver back on sunday and finished up with a 77 (36, stumbling in for a 41)
---- 6 hr round on sunday made finishing very difficult

just glad to get myself back in order after a horrible day on saturday, I must have taken 8 strokes from red stakes off the tee

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

78 today, my new career best. :) I didn't make ANY putts today, at all, everything was just a tap in from a long birdie putt, or from a great chip...I couldn't get any chip ins to drop or anything, it was getting frustrating missing these chips by 4-10 inches, lol.

But, I'll take it. :)

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

my 77 yesterday was lucky... hit a 20 footer for par on the 1st and a 50+ footer for birdie on a par 3 on the back

other than everything else was a nice tap in for par, no real scrambles

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Played the back 9 at White Lake Oaks. I was going along pretty good yesterday. I missed a couple short putts through the first 7 holes, but was only +4 at that point. Unfortunately I hit a terrible drive on 17. I actually took a divot with my driver. Not a little scuff on the tee box. A true divot. I followed this with two dumb shots. This all resulted in a tripple. Par on the last and I had a 42. For the first 7 holes I felt more relaxed over the ball than any point this season. Overall my round was 5 pars, 2 bogeys, 1 double and one tripple. One of the bogeys and the double included missed 3 footers.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

94 today (regular for me). I was all over the place.

Only putted 26 times which is by far my best yet, but it took me forever to find the greens. I'm swearing off the course for a while and spending all of my time at the range and practice green.

What I'm hitting:

XL 5000 set: includes driver, 3 & 5 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid, 6-PW, and sandwedge