IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

shot a 78 today
missed a couple short easy putts so it could've been better. but, i also drained a couple 20 foot par savers too. so i guess it evened out.
39 on the front, 39 on the back
hit 10/14 fairways
2 GIR on front, 5 GIR on back
31 putts
pretty average day all the way around

It was a wonderful day

7/4/7/4/4/7/4/3/6= 46 out
5/5/5/4/4/5/5/4/6= 43 in

total 89, the last stroke was a 3 footer rammed in the back of the cup WOO HOO!

Breaking 90 after starting with a triple bogey makes me very happy.

2 water balls on 1 and 3 when I hit the ball too far...GRRRRR

Fairways hit: 7/14: the 4i off the tee was really good today
GIR: 3/18: meh
GIR +1:12/18: better
putts: 31, 17 on the freshly aerated back 9
4 up and downs for par would be the highlight of the round

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

40 at Front 9 @ Highland Country Club in Attleboro, MA. Missed a five foot putt on the last to break 40 for the first time in the season. First time I felt like I was starting to get my putting back though.

What's in My Extreme Lite Bag:
Driver: 909D2 9.5* w/ stiff Made for Titleist Voodoo
3-Wood: 904f 15*
2- Hybrid: 18* Heavenwood
3-PW: X-18 w/ steel Uniflex shaftsSW: Forged 56* LW: chrome 60*Putter: 34" White Hot Two-BallBall: NXT Tour

Today was a terrible day of golf me, but the score doesn't show exactly how bad I played. I shot a 79 on my par 70 course from the tips with a course rating of 73. It rained very heavily before I went out and played. When I got out on the course I was surprised they decided to keep it open it was so wet (It is built on swamp land to begin with). Any ways that didn't have to much affect on my game as I only hit about two good shots the whole day and it came on the last hole. I hit a lot of bad iron shots and chip shots which is what I had worked on changing my impact position and only practiced one day before playing. Never again...

11/14 fairways
Only 6 Greenies
and 33 putts.

83 (+12). I had 8 GIR, 3 of which i 3 putted. The greens were aerated and rolled the night before so my putting seemed to be understandably awful. I eventually made up for it with 4 consecutive 4 putts on the back nine though.

Definately happy with my overall performance.

89 on an executive course par 62. I didn't hit the ball well at all, except for the Niblick which was marvelous from 20 - 60 yards out.

HB

G10 Draw 13.5* 44 " Driver
K15 7 Wood
G10 28* 5 Hybrid
G10 orange dot 6I -PW
Tour W 56* SW 1/2 Craz-e i series putter 4 Under Stand Bag

Shot an 88 last night.

I'm happy with it. I played lights out this past weekend in a 3 day tourney. I had played 5 rounds of golf in 7 days. I never really lined up a putt and didn't put a whole lot of focus into the round and managed an 88.

Driver, fairway woods, and irons have been magnificent lately. Chipping not bad, not great. Putting like a 3 year old on xanax .

Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

• Administrator
76 at Lake View . Not a great day with the wedges. Driver wasn't exactly leaving me in great spots either.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

48 (+12). I had 21 putts. Only 2 greens. Hit 4 fairways. I can't putt or pitch the ball at all. (4) 3-putts were a killer. I got off the tee well, hit my irons below average, but couldn't get up or down at all. Just something to work on.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Got in a quick nine after work. Three birdies, two bogeys, and four pars for an up and down 35. Had a chip in for birdie on a hole I had really played awful. Sometimes the golf god's smile on idiots.

Cleveland Hibore XL
Mizuno F60 3 wood
3-PW MP 68
52 & 56 Vokey
Odyssey White Steel 2 Ball

+5 75
1 Quintuple bogey 9 on the first.
17 Pars.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

I played nine before work today and shot a 4 over 39. I got off to a bad start by chunking my approach on the first hole, chunking my 3W on the second, short sided my self into on a bunker on the 3rd, par 3 and escaped w/ a double . Played to rest of the 9 at 1 over. I chipped and putted as bad as I could. I finally started getting my putts to the hole on the last couple holes. It rained all last week and the greens were as slow as I have ever putted on.

Fairways hit- 4/7
Greenies- 5/9
Putts- 18. Included a three put for bogey on a punched green.
Up and downs- 0/3
Birdies- only one.

I dug this quote out from last year...

I played Colbert Hills in Manhattan, KS, yesterday. Shot 40 on the front and had to grind for it. Started the back nine with five bogeys in a row. Finished par, birdie, par, birdie = 39. Shot 79, but had the most putts I've had in a while (16,16=32).

Weird coincidence.

Today I played Colbert Hills. Shot 40 on the front. Started the back nine with 3 bogeys in a row. Made par on 13 thru 18. Shot 79, and had even more putts than last year (19,16).

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

82 (42/40) my driving was better then the last few rounds.
Had 33 putts a couple of 3 putts.
short game was good

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.