IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played 9 holes with my son. It was low 50's but thankfully the wind wasn't too bad!

Really hit the ball well today, made some putts, and shot -2 under par 34.

I hated to quit after nine being under par but had other duties to preform today!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

I shot 73 today.

37 front nine
36 back nine

The key was my putting today, I was confident with my overall putting and especially my distance control.

I had three birdies
two boogies and
a double boogie

28 putts
got up and down 6 out of 9 attempts

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Had the game of my life in the Presidents Cup at my club, Beedles Lakes, England.
My handicap is 17 and i normally shoot 32 to 36 stapleford points but i won the competition with a very respectable 45 points.
I was 2 over par gross after 9 holes and only a total of 3 over after 14 holes.
Then the nerves set in and i finished 8 over par gross for 18 holes.
The scary thing was my brother finished with the same points off of a 25 handicap but i took it on countback. better luck next time Bro
Happy days!!!

I play off 19 at the moment, and I shot a 3 over gross on the front nine. Considering i have only ever shot under my handicap a few times. I then tripled 10 after taking a penalty, then doubled 11 after a leaked drive. 2 pars in a row, then a bogey, double bogey, and then bogey to give me a 15 over gross, to equal my all time best 18. I was so excited after my font 9 too.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I shot a 44 today over 9 holes. Pretty happy with that, even though I chunked a few easy, middle of the fairway short iron shots. Wish I could have those back.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

41/45 for 86....41 on the bonus 9!! any Tuesday with an unexpected 27 is a great day

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

shot 44. it was 31 degrees i couldnt hit the ball at all. i hit my fairway wood from 190 when i usually hit it 230 off the ground, everyshot was playing 40 yards long. i left sand wedge short from 100 yards it was bad

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550

39/47.... Yea dont know what the hell happened on the back... I think I was hitting 3 after every tee shot on the back

Thats golf!

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

Even though it was cold and windy, I tried to get in 18 before the rain. I got in 10. But I wasn't going to quit in the middle of the 11th - I was one over after 10.

It was 40˚ before the rain started and I imagine a couple of degrees cooler once the rain started coming down full force. I had rain gear - umbrella, jacket, pants, cover for bag... I got soaked. The clubs/grips got wet. I was walking.

The greens were accumulating water to the point that on 16 I chipped from the fringe to the hole - over a puddle - a ball that I would've putted otherwise.

I shot 41 on the back. Once everything got wet I was almost happy to make bogie.

37,41 = cold and wet

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Shot a 41. Some really bad holes and a few good ones. Couldn't hit a a middle iron off the tee to save my life. Did fly a drive 275 to the front of the green on a par 4 in 42 degree weather :)

shot 78 on par 68 course.. 35 putts with one 3 putt and one 1 putt, rest two putts.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

I was playing good today drives were going straight and dropped some good putts. I was on track to break 80 but got to dark to finish 18 i was 5 over thru 16 holes (par 71).

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

Monday I shot a 87. 42/45. It was 40 Degrees.

Whats In the Bag?
Hibore XL Fujikura Gold Regular Shaft
GT Tight Lies 2 3 wood
A30S 2 Iron Hybrid Prolaunch Platinum Stiff
G5 3 Hybrid Prolaunch Blue Stiff Zing irons 4-PW Dynamic Golf S300 Eye 2 Sand Wedge J33 Lob Wedge Pro V1PGA Brand T-Line Putter/ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2

77 with a par of 70, 14pars, doubled 2 times! eeeek

Driver Tour Burner 10.5 NV stiff shaft
r7 limited 9.5 ozik shaft
3 wood 906f4 proforce v2 stiff
2hybrid Rescue Tour Launch
3hybrid Dual HybridIrons 4-pw CCI forged S300Sand 56* CG14 WedgeLob Vokey 260.06Putter VP1 putterBall: HX Tour/used pro V1

On Monday I shot the best round of my life with an 81 at a par 69 course but the SSS is 66 i had 6 pars and 12 bogeys including 3 bogeys on par 4s shorter than 290 yards disapointing but did par a 380yd hole that in many attempts have never parred so all in all not too bad for my handicap

Out 42
In 39
Total 81

Well, it wasn't today (the weather in Boston is nasty) but I played Saturday morning at Crosswinds in Plymouth. Shot an atrocious 104. I couldn't get anything to work right until number 15 when I really started swinging well. I had a 59 on the front but a 45 on the back. I know if I played another 9 I would've shot in the low 40s.