IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the game of my life this morning. Shot my age - 68. Par   4   4   4   3   5   4   5   3   4   36     4   3   5   3   4   4   5   4   4    36   72 Me    4   4   3   2   5   3   6   2   4 

41-39-80 at Stoneleigh Golf & CC other than a topped first drive and a couple of 3 putts played pretty well in a windy day with @GolfLug @billchao @Hardspoon And the Aimpoint class with

CAREER BEST! Played my home course. Birdie at 1 to get the day rolling and never looked back. 3 birds on the front to one bogey to play the front -2. Had 2 birdies and 2 bogeys on back for an even bac

Posted Images

88.......5/14 FW, 4 GIR, 30 putts. 7 pars, 6 bogies, and 5 doubles. Very poor off the tee = pressure on my already poor irons = disaster.

79 (+7). 41/38. I hit 7 fairways and 13 greens! By far the best I've hit my irons this year. Distance control was spotty though especially on wedge shots. Had a 40 yard pitch into a par 5 and was thinking potential birdie. I overshot my target by 12 yards. 70 yard shot into a par 4, put it into a bunker 20 yards short of my target. 60 yard shot, overshot by 15 yards. 120 yard par 3, overshot by 10 yards. There were others too. I'm really disappointed that I 3-putted four times, but it happens. I've been practicing a lot, but I'm not comfortable with my alignment or stroke on putts inside of 5 feet. Hit the driver well, and kept everything in play like I should. Of 14 par 4 or 5s, I had a reasonable shot for GIR on 12 of them. That means I'm not OB, under a tree, etc. Played well, and I hope I continue it tomorrow.

Shot a 94, which by my standards and HCI is a tremendous victory. Finally came out of that slump of shooting at least 55 for 9 holes. 48 in 46 out.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Saturday, June 12, I shot a miserable 94 with one birdie, at my home course, Pebble Creek in Tampa.

Sunday, June 13, I shot an 88 on the same course, no birdies.

Shot 41 at an easy 9 hole today. I couldn't hit an iron to save my life, but my short game was really working. Only 14 putts and several close chips which contributed to the low number of putts.

Shot my personal best for 9-holes at Swansea Country Club tonight from blue tees (70.70/125). Bogey on #4 and birdie on #8, for an even par 36 on the front-9.

Well, the last time I golfed was the second time that I ever golfed and shot a 47 on nine holes for 11 over! I was having a REALLY good day. The first time I went out I shot a 68.

Shot a 5 over 77 today. I hit 10/13 fairways, 8/18 GIR(not impressive I know). I had 2 birdies, 9 pars and 6 bogeys, and man was it HOT today!!

Make that 7 bogeys