IGNORED

What hybrid(s) do you use?

9wood
Note: This thread is 2995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Had nike sq hybrid that I bought used at play it again sports for 25 bucks. Great hybrid. 195 off the tee and about 180 off the turf. Its in the attic tho after buying a Cobra baffler xl for 42 bucks new at Dicks sporting goods on closeout. 215 off the tee and about 195 off the turf. Im a high capper and just suck in general but I think the shaft must be a perfect fit for my swing as its by far the best club in my bag.

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I love my Callaway Big Bertha 4 Rescue so much, that I confess to adding a 5 to my bag at the end of last year.  LOL   My longest iron is now a 6 iron:whistle:

I love the Calaway Big Bertha's!  

BigBertha5Rescue.JPG

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, Lihu said:

Callaway X2 Hot Pro is pretty good according to this review. I got mine really cheap in a 20 degree model.

I'll have to take a look for one of those the next time I'm in a golf store.  Not sure I want to spend the money, but you never know....

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

2 hours ago, vangator said:

I'll have to take a look for one of those the next time I'm in a golf store.  Not sure I want to spend the money, but you never know....

I got mine really cheap because it's not so popular. The open face is usually a bad thing for the typical consumer of golf clubs. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I traded my Taylormade RBZ stage 2 22* hybrid for a 22* Adams tight lie hybrid. So easy to hit, I get a wee bit more distance with it too.I like the look at address, it's a smaller club head, and gets the ball up in the air higher than my old RBZ.

i have a RBZ stage 2 hybride 19°.

love it and hit it huge. my 220 yard carry club for long par 3s. I use it a lot on the tee for shorter holes as well.

I currently use the Nike Covert 2.0 Tour, but will be switching soon to a Titleist  915 H. The main use for it is short par fours that are tight and long par 3s. 

Austin Sachs - Mid-level Amateur in the Eastern United States

WITB: Titleist 915 D3, Cleveland 588 3 Wood, Nike Covert Tour Hybrid, Mizuno MP-4 4-PW, Mizuno MP-T4 52, 56, 60 degree, Taylormade White Smoke Putter

Note: This thread is 2995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!