IGNORED

Presidential Race 2016

iacas
Note: This thread is 2868 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Who do you want to see as our next President?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for as our next President?

• Hillary Clinton (D)
    • Bernie Sanders (D)
    • Donald Trump (R)
    • Ted Cruz (R)

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, StevenR84 said:

It speaks to the stereotype of Trump supporters. It's what I think of when I hear people blaring the Trump horn. If you support a racist/bigot and you believe in his policies and views, does that also make you a racist/bigot for supporting him?

Cool. So now we're devolving into stereotypes, and that's okay, eh?

No, it's not.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, StevenR84 said:

Please elaborate on my ignorance.

You've somehow managed to put your extremely strong opinion into nearly every word you wrote. That takes a lot of skill, actually. :-D

17 minutes ago, phan52 said:

People are finally coming to the correct conclusion that Trump would be a disaster for this country. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this "Never Trump" movement gets some legs before the Convention. It would shatter the GOP (if it is not shattered already) but maybe it needs shattering. It really wouldn't take much to get it done because the rules of the 2016 GOP Convention are not yet in place. There will be a 112 member rules committee that will have the power to change the rules when they convene for the convention.

I think people are tired of the primary process, and are waiting until November to vote. Most people have already made up their minds. I'm a moderate. Moderates are by definition "swing" voters. My mind is already made up, and this is a first for me, ever.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• Administrator
Just now, Abu3baid said:

Trump is in trouble, and is starting to ask people for money.  His campaign is quickly crumbling.

Just curious…

Hillary has been asking for money for months, has she not?

Trump won the nomination on something like 1/10th the budget of the other Republicans, did he not?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

Cool. So now we're devolving into stereotypes, and that's okay, eh?

No, it's not.

And yet if I did it in front of cameras during the Republican primary, I'd be the presumptive nominee.

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

13 minutes ago, phan52 said:

People are finally coming to the correct conclusion that Trump would be a disaster for this country. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this "Never Trump" movement gets some legs before the Convention. It would shatter the GOP (if it is not shattered already) but maybe it needs shattering. It really wouldn't take much to get it done because the rules of the 2016 GOP Convention are not yet in place. There will be a 112 member rules committee that will have the power to change the rules when they convene for the convention.

I think the GOP fears a Trump presidency more than anyone, they have a fake republican, rogue candidate that doesn't share their vision. The warning signs are all over the place.

Dave :-)

4 minutes ago, Lihu said:

I think people are tired of the primary process, and are waiting until November to vote. Most people have already made up their minds. I'm a moderate who by definition am a "swing" voter, and my mind is already made up. This is a first for me, ever.

That has nothing to do with my point that the convention could flip the whole process that has taken place. What most people don't understand is that party primaries and conventions were not devised as democratic processes. Most Presidential candidates throughout history were chosen in back rooms.

Bill M

• Administrator

This has reached new levels of stupidity.

Post in golf-related topics. Rejoice in the things we have in common.

• iacas locked this topic
Note: This thread is 2868 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!