IGNORED

Orlando, Florida

Note: This thread is 2311 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm settling in to the new house in Mt. Dora. People seem much friendlier up this way and the traffic isn't nearly as bad. So far so good. 

• Upvote 2

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm settling in to the new house in Mt. Dora. People seem much friendlier up this way and the traffic isn't nearly as bad. So far so good. 

Let me know when you're ready to get out and play some golf!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

7 hours ago, David in FL said:

Let me know when you're ready to get out and play some golf!

Amen! Have you played Mt Dora Country Club yet Carl? I drive by it all the time but have never played it.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

1 hour ago, jetsknicks1 said:

Amen! Have you played Mt Dora Country Club yet Carl? I drive by it all the time but have never played it.

You haven't really missed anything...  

In David's bag....

24 minutes ago, David in FL said:

You haven't really missed anything...  

Lol, I had heard that.

I live in Celebration, FL. I'm only about 10 minutes from Disney World. I usually play Celebration Golf Course, but have also played Falcons Fire and Royal St. Cloud. I'm pretty happy living in FL. So many courses to play!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I'm almost settled in to the new house @David in FL. I haven't played there @jetsknicks1 but it is right around the corner. Mt Dora Golf Club is too, but it appears to be a goat track. We went to the Christmas thing in Celebration and parked by the golf course. It looked like a nice one @Vinsk.

where the heck HS @Gator Hazard been?

- Shane

51 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I'm almost settled in to the new house @David in FL. I haven't played there @jetsknicks1 but it is right around the corner. Mt Dora Golf Club is too, but it appears to be a goat track. We went to the Christmas thing in Celebration and parked by the golf course. It looked like a nice one @Vinsk.

where the heck HS @Gator Hazard been?

Hi! :-)

Ive been around a bit. Good to hear about the new house. I hate moving with extreme prejudice. You almost ready to get back out there and hit them around some?

13 minutes ago, Gator Hazard said:

Hi! :-)

Ive been around a bit. Good to hear about the new house. I hate moving with extreme prejudice. You almost ready to get back out there and hit them around some?

Yes sir! :-)

Yeah. Moving blows, but we like it much better up here in the country. 

- Shane

6 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Yes sir! :-)

Yeah. Moving blows, but we like it much better up here in the country. 

How far out of Orlando is that? Closer or further to Tampa?

3 hours ago, Gator Hazard said:

Neither.  A little north.

In David's bag....

3 hours ago, Gator Hazard said:

11 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Neither.  A little north.

Yep. Northwest of Orlando. The people are much friendlier in that beck of the woods. 

- Shane

26 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Yep. Northwest of Orlando. The people are much friendlier in that beck of the woods. 

You just have to like a little banjo music....

In David's bag....

16 minutes ago, David in FL said:

You just have to like a little banjo music....

Hello. I'm from SW Ohio. Im used to banjo music. 

- Shane

It's a long way out, but with the way this year is flying by, I will be coming down to visit my parents December 30-January 7th.  Once we get closer we'll have to set up another outing.  :beer:

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

3 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

It's a long way out, but with the way this year is flying by, I will be coming down to visit my parents December 30-January 7th.  Once we get closer we'll have to set up another outing.  :beer:

Absolutely.

On 6/19/2017 at 9:44 AM, jsgolfer said:

Most definitely. I still owe you a beer. 

- Shane

4 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Most definitely. I still owe you a beer. 

Suhweeet!!!

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Note: This thread is 2311 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!