IGNORED

Orlando, Florida

Note:Β This thread is 2302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

11 minutes ago, jetsknicks1 said:

I personally like Falcon's fire but I haven't played it in a long time,Β I also like Eagle Creek. I prefer not to spend a ton of cash, just because I'm leaving the next day for New York but I'll go along with whatever the majority decides. :-)

I've been wanting to play Eagle Creek. It's very close to the airport and to Kissimee where @dave sΒ will be. If you're ok with the commuteΒ @jetsknicks1, let's plan on that.

2016-12-08 10_39_18-Eagle Creek Golf Community - Google Maps.png

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

26 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I've been wanting to play Eagle Creek. It's very close to the airport and to Kissimee where @dave sΒ will be. If you're ok with the commuteΒ @jetsknicks1, let's plan on that.

2016-12-08 10_39_18-Eagle Creek Golf Community - Google Maps.png

Sounds great to me buddy. I'll know today whether I've got another guy coming.

• Upvote 1
my get up and go musta got up and went..

2 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

I'm good with those options too. I know that @jetsknicks1Β has over an hour drive to get down this way. Thoughts?

Β 

2 hours ago, jetsknicks1 said:

I personally like Falcon's fire but I haven't played it in a long time,Β I also like Eagle Creek. I prefer not to spend a ton of cash, just because I'm leaving the next day for New York but I'll go along with whatever the majority decides. :-)

Sounds good to me.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

On 12/7/2016 at 10:58 AM, CarlSpackler said:

So we have.Β 

1. @jsgolfer
  2. jsdad.
  3. @jetsknicks1Β 
  4. jetsknicks jr. ???
  5. @CarlSpackler
  6. @dave sΒ ???
  7. @David in FLΒ (maybe)???

Looks like 2 tee times will be needed and everyone is good for Orange National around 9AM. Sound right?

Here is what I had.Β 

- Shane

57 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Here is what I had.Β 

Are you guys playing Orange County on 12/28? Ill be home in Tampa from the 12/21-1/2 so I could probably make the drive over for a TST outing?

• Upvote 1

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check outΒ Evolvr

:callaway:Β Rogue ST 10.5* |Β :callaway:Β Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade:Β P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist:Β 716Β AP2Β | Β :edel:Β Wedges 50/54/68 |Β :edel:Β Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67Β (18 holes),Β 32Β (9 holes)

25 minutes ago, kpaulhus said:

Are you guys playing Orange County on 12/28? Ill be home in Tampa from the 12/21-1/2 so I could probably make the drive over for a TST outing?

I think we've switched to Eagle Creek, but we're getting together somewhere. It would be awesome if you can make it.Β 

- Shane

Ill follow this post over the next few weeks. I dont care where we play, it would be fun and its only an hour or so drive for me.Β 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check outΒ Evolvr

:callaway:Β Rogue ST 10.5* |Β :callaway:Β Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade:Β P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist:Β 716Β AP2Β | Β :edel:Β Wedges 50/54/68 |Β :edel:Β Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67Β (18 holes),Β 32Β (9 holes)

24 minutes ago, kpaulhus said:

Looks like we are going to Eagle Creek, which is near the airport (as I have to pick up my wife), but would be great if you could come up and play.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

On 12/7/2016 at 10:58 AM, CarlSpackler said:

So we have.Β 

1. @jsgolfer
  2. jsdad.
  3. @jetsknicks1Β 
  4. @kpaulhus
  5. @dave sΒ ?
  6. @David in FLΒ (maybe)???

Here is the current list. If there is anyone else out there in TSTLand that wants in, just add yourself to the list.

- Shane

Also, for anyone interested, I will also be playing several of the other days that week as well. Β i'll have 3 on those days, as my wife is an avid golfer as well.

Current Plan is to play:

Mystic Dunes & Timacuan (Thursday and Friday, my Dad bought some vouchers) and then we have 4 for Saturday at the Golden Bear Club at Keene's Point, but I think I can make a second tee time if anyone is interested in that course (which is very nice). Β Might even play Sunday as well. Β Depends how golfed out we are. Β :whistle:

-Jerry

7 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Here is the current list. If there is anyone else out there in TSTLand that wants in, just add yourself to the list.

My parents live 12 miles from Eagle Creek

-Jerry

18 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

Also, for anyone interested, I will also be playing several of the other days that week as well. Β i'll have 3 on those days, as my wife is an avid golfer as well.

Current Plan is to play:

Mystic Dunes & Timacuan (Thursday and Friday, my Dad bought some vouchers) and then we have 4 for Saturday at the Golden Bear Club at Keene's Point, but I think I can make a second tee time if anyone is interested in that course (which is very nice). Β Might even play Sunday as well. Β Depends how golfed out we are. Β :whistle:

What is this "golfed out" thing you speak of?Β :-)

- Shane

8 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

What is this "golfed out" thing you speak of?Β :-)

:-D

-Jerry

I can do a second tee time at the Golden Bear Club at Keene's Point if anyone interested in playing on that Saturday. Β Not sure the cost, let me know as I will make a tee time here over the next couple of days.

http://www.thegoldenbearclub.com/

Β 

-Jerry

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

I can do a second tee time at the Golden Bear Club at Keene's Point if anyone interested in playing on that Saturday. Β Not sure the cost, let me know as I will make a tee time here over the next couple of days.

http://www.thegoldenbearclub.com/

Β 

I'll have to pass unfortunately. I got the stink eye from my wife for the one outing since my daughter is in town.

- Shane

26 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I'll have to pass unfortunately. I got the stink eye from my wife for the one outing since my daughter is in town.

Lol. The stink eye pops up from time to time, doesn't it?

I'm curious whether any of the guys playing have played together before?

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Note:Β This thread is 2302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!