IGNORED

Best looking irons? Have your say.

Hacksaw
Note: This thread is 4910 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson staff goose necks is what my vote would go to.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

Mp-30's they hit great and are dead sexy

Driver Launcher 7.5 YSQ Xshaft
2Hybrid Rescue Hybrid 17*
Irons Tour Preferred 3-PW
Wedges Vokey 52*
Wedges Vokey SM 60*Putter Abaco 33"Ball TP/Red/LDP or Penta TP

but in all reality probably the 695 mb's

Driver Launcher 7.5 YSQ Xshaft
2Hybrid Rescue Hybrid 17*
Irons Tour Preferred 3-PW
Wedges Vokey 52*
Wedges Vokey SM 60*Putter Abaco 33"Ball TP/Red/LDP or Penta TP

The TaylorMade rac MB TP are probably the sexiest modern clubs I've seen and then for a classic blade look I like my Ben Hogan Apex.
In My Bag:
Driver: r580XD R flex
3 Wood: Mac Burrows 13*
Irons: Apex 2 iron
Irons: Edge 3-E ('89-92)Wedge: rac TP Satin 56*12Wedge: rac TP Black 60*06Putter: CER Milled CP03 (GolfWorks custom head)Ball: Pro V1 or any other found premimum ball

Ok I hate to admit it but I love the look of the Maltby MMB muscle backs, the combination crome and satin finish in a muscle back is just hot, plus they are an awsome feeling club, forgving as a CB with the look of a Muscle!!!

Mizuno's MP-67. Nothing comes even close.

Now if I could only hit them reliably (and afford them)...
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Mizuno's MP-67. Nothing comes even close.

Seriously find yoruself a custom club maker and try the Maltby MMB, you can even have them made at golf galaxy (but I am not sure I would trust the kids working there to build my clubs) they look very similar to the 67s but are more forgiving. not to be a shill for the componant companys but the reputible ones do make fine equipment.

Ok I hate to admit it but I love the look of the Maltby MMB muscle backs, the combination crome and satin finish in a muscle back is just hot, plus they are an awsome feeling club, forgving as a CB with the look of a Muscle!!!

i agree...i was going to go to the golf show yesterday, but the lineup to get there was not even moving (they ran out of parking i think) so i went to golf galaxy, hit some drivers and irons, malby's look GREAT. no need to hate to admit it!!

i got a bridgestone hat

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Any modern Titleist forged blade gets my vote. A close second goes to some of the Hogan Apex blades though.
In my Vantage bag:
Driver::905R 8.5*(V2)
3 Wood:Launcher 13*(V2)
Irons:AP2 (Project X 5.5) (3-W)
HybridTWS 19*Gap wedge:CG15 50* Sand wedge:CG15 56*Putter:: XG9 (35")Ball:ProV1X

Hey Eore I notice Hawks landing is your home course! I live in milwaukee and want to play at hawks view and hawks landing what are they charging for 18? How is the course? I think Hawks landing is one of the courses being used for the badger state games this year.

Hey Eore I notice Hawks landing is your home course! I live in milwaukee and want to play at hawks view and hawks landing what are they charging for 18? How is the course? I think Hawks landing is one of the courses being used for the badger state games this year.

Mon-wed walking is $64 mon-wed cart is $74 weekends are 74(walk) and 84(cart) this year its going to be very limited public play, no public on thursda or friday, only in pm on weekends........there is more info on the website the course is fantastic, but the rough is butal....i've actually hit the ball 5 yards into the rough and lost it, the ball does not roll out of the rough sorry for thread-jacking

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

I like the Callaway X-forged. Very clean look.
Driver : Burner TP, 9.5, ReAx 50g Stiff flex
Fairway 906F2, 15, V2 85-S flex
Hybrid Rescue TP, 21, ReAx Stiff flex
4-PW X-Forged, Project X Flighted Rifle, 5.0
AW 52, 11 bounce, X-Forged, Project X Flighted Rifle, 5.5SW 56, 13 bounce, X-Forged, Project X Flighted Rifle, 5.5LW 60, 9 bounce,...

that is one of the irons i was hitting yesterday....well, i wouldn't call it "hitting" heh
im not good enough to hit anything forged

my criteria for irons (and drivers) is: feel, sound, then look

i will never play anything that is a sasquatch...it sounds like i m watching my dads old men's softball team

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap

I love these questions because we all have our biases. I love my MP-67's and probably won't be switching irons for quite a while.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

cant deny the beauty of a blade. going by head alone, i like the 695 blades, chrome with that Z cut that just gives a distinctive look.

on another note tho, i think the grip makes the club.
What's In My Bag?

Driver: R9 460 TP 9.5* w/ Motore F1 75g S
Wood:Exotics XCG-V 16.5*
Hybrids: 3DX Ironwood 3 and 4Irons:695.MBWedges:Stripped Spin Milled Custom C Grind (52*,56*,60*)Putter: Black Series i #9 32" w/ white Iomic gripBall:ProV1Shoes: Foot Joy DryJoysGrips: Lamkin Crossline...

I sure like the way my Hogan CFTs look....Sweet!

In the bag at this point

Adams RPM 9.5°
Adams Tightlies Strong 3 16°
Adams Tightlies Strong 7 24°Hogan CFT Hybrid 3Hogan CFT irons (5-P)Alien SWCameron Futura 2 35"Top Flight Gamer

Blades are definitely the best looking whether it is Mizuno, Titleist, or Hogan. I am rather enjoying my Titleist 735s which have more of that classic profile built in to the shorter irons.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 4910 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!