IGNORED

Trump Courses - Would You Pay to Play One Now?

Note: This thread is 1500 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

His courses are beautiful, no doubt. The one here in LA is really nice, on the ocean. I didn't like the guy when he was doing "Apprentice"....but now, after seeing more and more what kind of Human he is, there's no way in hell I'd pay to play on a Trump course, or even buy a hot dog from that ass-hat. Now, that being said....if it was a tournament? And everything was paid for...food, drinks, etc.? Then yeah, I'd play it. Just as long as I didn't have to fork over a single dime of my own money. 

200.gif

Note: This thread is 1500 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!