IGNORED

One Club Challenge - Ballesteros, Trevino, Faldo, Aoki

TourSpoon
Note: This thread is 2728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Check out this gem from the BBC called the One Club Challenge. I would love to see a modern version. Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

12 hours ago, TourSpoon said:

Check out this gem from the BBC called the One Club Challenge. I would love to see a modern version. Enjoy!

I recall we had a thread about this a few years ago. Something like a 6 iron challenge.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

I have this on an old VHS tape somewhere around my house; playing the Old Course at St Andrews with 1 club - fascinating.

Carry on my wayward drive

There'll be pars when you are done

Lay your weary wedge to rest

Don't you shank no more 

I did this a few times years ago. I also used a 5 Iron, but I cheated in that I also carried a PW and putter. The outcome was not all that different than using full set of clubs. You certainly learn to improvise. I was a lot younger then, and was able a couple of times, to get it out there nearly 200 yards. Today, I am lucky to hit a 5 iron 150 yards, but might improve after recent practice sessions where I am learning to position the ball better, and have much better face contact.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Note: This thread is 2728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!