IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

hole in one today from 135 yards!!!
Driver......... R9 Supertri 9.5* - Project X 6.5
FWY Wood.. MP Titanium 15* - Project X 6.0
Irons........... MP 68 3-PW - Project X 6.0
Wedges....... xFT 52.09 56.16
................... Tour 59.06Putter.......... Studio Select Squareback Ball............. ProV1x Supporting Project X One 330...

I got to the par 4 4th and bombed a drive down the middle. I thought I was going to shoot birdie for sure from where I ended up. I pulled out a 5 iron and straight up topped the ball 30 yds. I was furious with myself. I walk up there with my eight iron, go through my preshot routine, and spin it to within 4ft of the hole for my par save. Made me feel better.

In the bag: I'm not a complete nike fanboy.. I just happened to pull some strings and get fitted at the oven
Driver| SQ Machspeed 8.5
Fairway Woods|3,5| SQ Machspeed fairway woods
Hybrids |3,4 iron| SQ Machspeed hybrid
Irons|PW-5| Split Cavity Forged IronWedges| 54 bent to 53 and 58...

Had a chip in from 15 yards off the green and 15 feet of green to the pin. The ball hit the fringe (just a tad short of where I wanted it to hit) and rolled in an arc to the back of the cup. Saved par on a par-5 with a bad drive and a duffed 3 wood.

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Par 3 Hole 7

164 Yrds to the pin over water. I hit my 6-iron nice and smooth. Checked up 3 ft over the pin and backed up to about 8"s to the right for a tap in birdie. The shot, the check up, and the spin.. Just felt like a pure shot.

Had a great drive 100 yards to the hole, hit it it fat 60 yards. Then i had 40 yards hit 56 wedge real low (thought it was going to roll off back of green) but it took one bounce and stopped dead right next to the hole. I have been trying to hit that shot again but just cant do it.

Best ball skins game with buddies, the 12th hole, a 6-skinner, I was about 30 feet from the pin on the fringe in a must make spot putting for birdie (my teammate had duffed a few so he wasn't helping the cause, and the other team had a 4-footer for bird) and I drained it as it worked right to left down the hill. The pressure got to the other guy and he missed his 4 footer on the left edge, earning my teammate and I a nice score.

a punch-fade 3 iron under a tree with 5 feet of leeway and 30 yards in front of me to 20 feet.

Burner Superfast 9.5, Matrix S-Flex
Big Bertha 3 Wood (Old) : R Flex : 15.5 Degree
Idea Pro Gold Tour Prototype : Javelin FX R Flex : 20 Degree
804.OS 3-PW, Pro 970 R Flex
CG 14 : 52 Degrees : Project X Wedge Flex Forged X Tour : 56 Degrees : Rusted Sedona Putter Pro V1 Ball

Chipped in for par on #2 today. My approach shot went over, I toed my small pitch shot to the right and ball came to rest on some dirt/grass and tree root. Hit my 4th with a 54* and it hit the stick and stuck in. Pretty sure it was dumb luck but what the hell!

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

This is my best shot of the week = best shot of my life. So i started playing golf only at the beginning of this season in May. Before then i hadnt even swung a club in my life. I have the "bug" big time. i have played every weekend since then. I am hooked. So, onto the shot.

It was a downhill par 3 over water, 167 yards. I hit my tee shot and it landed just short of the water. My second shot was a PW into a trap directly next to the green. The green was elevated and the trap was on a slope on the side of the hole. So much so, that while I was in the trap addressing the ball i couldn't see the hole, just the top of the pin. My cousin was tending the pin and commented that it looked cool because he could only see my upper body from the steep angle. I swung at the ball with my SW, sand flew everywhere, the ball popped out and bounced, then rolled and dropped right in the hole for my first par. After that i was hooked

This first time i swung a golf club was on 5/8/10....

Driver: M85T 9.5 Stiff
Wood: Black Max 3W
Hybrid: MHT 3H Irons: Black Max 5-PW, SWWesge: 52*Putter: Black Max Putter

Played a scramble yesterday and stuck one 1 foot to the pin on a par 3 closest to pin challenge from 140 out with a 9 iron. Won a free round of golf. :)

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Hit a 5 iron from about 190 yards out to 10 feet of the hole, missed the birdie putt but made the tap in to start the round with a par, too bad the score just went up from there

In my camo golf bag:
Driver: Spine 10.5*
3 Wood: Fybrid 15*
Hybrids: Fybrid 19.5* & 24*
Irons: AP1 5-GWWedges: CG14 56*14 & 50*12Putter: White Hot XG SRT 2 BallBall: Gamer V2

On the #1 handicap hole on Langdon Farms golf course in Oregon I drove it down the center then faded a 3w close to the pin for a tap in birdie. Feels good to do that on a hard par 4

In the bag: I'm not a complete nike fanboy.. I just happened to pull some strings and get fitted at the oven
Driver| SQ Machspeed 8.5
Fairway Woods|3,5| SQ Machspeed fairway woods
Hybrids |3,4 iron| SQ Machspeed hybrid
Irons|PW-5| Split Cavity Forged IronWedges| 54 bent to 53 and 58...

I was about 50 yards away from the hole on the 18th hole at a new course. I was shooting uphill at an angle of about 30* or so. I could barely see the top of the flag, so I took out my PW and chipped it up. I was surprised to see it on the ground, about 5 feet away from the hole.

Though I still putted for bogey though :(

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º