IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

I hit a 3 iron over water from 190y into a headwind to 6 foot.......

....and of course i missed the putt

In my Bag,

Putter: a two ball copy
SW: Titleist vokey
GW: Cleveland 52dg Irons: Ping eye 3, pw - 3 & a non descript 1 iron.Woods: King Cobra 5wDriver: Titleist 360 TIn my Hip flask: Scotch

had a couple of really good recovery shots today...
but the best shot got me out of jail free...
pulled my drive into the woods with no way to advance the ball to the green... decided to try to hook it out... 3h closed stance closed clubface... hit it as hard as i could in to out... big fat super hook around the tree directly in front of me landing about 10yrds in front of the green... chip in birdie!
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Actually hole(s) of the week... played Kiln Creek from the blue tees for the first time (about 6500 yards).
310 yard par 4 9th hit my drive as good as any of the day (about 250-260 right down the middle) hit my 52* to about 6 feet and sunk the birdie! Next hole part 4 hit a decent drive down the mid, topped a 6-iron about 70 yards... hit the 52* from 80 out to within 2 feet! Tapped that in for par, next hole (11th) hit a good drive again, hit a 5 iron to the front of the green, and sank a 40ish footer uphill and breaking left for birdie! Best 3-hole span of my life. Never had more than 2 birdies in a round and had 2 in 3 holes! I was +6 through 13 holes and unfortunately fell apart and shot +8 for the final 5 holes to finish at 86... ah the highs and lows of this wonderful game.

In my (crossing my fingers for Syracuse Orange Cart) bag:
Tour Burner 10.5* Stiff
Walter Hagen 3 metal
Tour Preferred S300 DGs (3-PW)
Tour Preferred 52.08 GWWalter Hagen 56* SW Studio Stainless Newport 2 point 5 ProV1x's if i got em, but usually TP blacks

i had a great round today... had a lot of good shots...
best one of the day had to be my 2nd shot with my 4w on a short par5...
after pulling my drive on the left side of the cart path... ball sitting up on some nice fluffy rough... felt like a really easy swing... pured the crap outta it... prettiest draw ever... left my with an easy wedge to the green

A twosome and a single in front of me were backed up on #7, a 167 yard par three. Yesterday it was blowing 20-25 and the wind was dead on the nose. I joined them on the tee box after they had teed off. They had all used hybrids, no one was on the green. I teed up my driver. My ball stayed low, started toward the left front greenside bunker and faded beautifully across the trap and landed softly on the green; it rolled four feet past the pin.
One of the twosome said "how did you do that into the wind"!
It is often windy here and I had hit the green with my driver the week before with a headwind so I knew it was the right club. I would have paid money to have that happen as I joined a group of strangers!

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

I had a 80ft putt for par, it goes down a slope then up a slope. Canned it.

Whats In the Bag?
Hibore XL Fujikura Gold Regular Shaft
GT Tight Lies 2 3 wood
A30S 2 Iron Hybrid Prolaunch Platinum Stiff
G5 3 Hybrid Prolaunch Blue Stiff Zing irons 4-PW Dynamic Golf S300 Eye 2 Sand Wedge J33 Lob Wedge Pro V1PGA Brand T-Line Putter/ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2

Par 5 475 yards hit my driver poorly!!! probably only 225 yards. Approached my ball and decided to go for green protected by rear bunker and front right bunker. Water on right from 100 yards in to about 20 yards in. Pulled my 5 wood to get a little more loft to try and stick it. Fortunately hit the shot like I wish I could every time (usually duff the woods). Stuck the ball 20 feet from flag and 2 putted for birdie.

No complaints there just wish I could hit those woods consistently

Whats in my bag:

Driver: 10.5 degree R7 Limited OZIK Stiff Shaft
Woods: Raw Distance 2007 3 & 5 Woods w/ Aldila NV-RD Stiff Shafts
Irons 4-PW: ***Tour Model III*** Ping Zing 2 Knock Offs Wedges: Rac Chrome 52 & 56 Degree Wedges, Tour Pro Z-Groove 60 degreePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball SRT 34"...

i worked a tourney today...
with all the free alcohol consumed today... my best shot of the day was that shot of patron... it went down smooooththth

My dad sank a greenside bunker shot. It was a great shot, 1 hop and right in, like a free throw shot!

And I sank a 20 footer to save par....

Had a great time today!

Jim

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

hit 270yrd high draw with my driver right smack in the middle of the fw 95yrds out... too bad i chunked my dang gap wedge... still parred the hole... shoulda been birdie

Par 3: 6-iron (slightly choked), 168 yards, cut to hold up against a head and right-to-left wind. Flushed, perfect shape, pitched 6 feet left of flag and stopped dead...............3 putted after charging first putt !

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nearly had two chip-ins from 8-iron bump and runs. One lipped out, the other hit the flagstick with a little too much pace and clanged out. Both led to one putts though, so that was fine in my book!

I had a lousy round, working on 2 hours sleep...couldn't get off the tee, etc.

I drained an 80+ foot putt from the fringe, downhill and over a shelf - dead center tapped the flagstick and dropped in. A small victory.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random