IGNORED

Hi from Tropical North Queensland

pom
Note: This thread is 5926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

As you can see from the title I.m an Aussie, born in E.ngland & emigrated when I was 10 years old. I play off a 16 h/cap at the moment & like most golfers I want to get it lower. Feel for you guys in the north that can.t play for the snow. Don,t know what I,d do if I couldn.t play 12 months of the year. Only thing that stops play here is the rain & thats not that often
Best of luck for all in the coming season, I,m off to play 9 holes.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the sandtrap.

Speed LD F Stiff Shaft 9.5*
3dx dc 2 ironwood 17*
3dx dc 4 ironwood 23*
710 AP1 5 - P
50.08 Spin Milled CC 56.11 Spin Milled CC 60.04 Spin Milled CCDual Force 2 Putter #1 Pro V1xForget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

welcome to the sandtrap

Speed LD F Stiff Shaft 9.5*
3dx dc 2 ironwood 17*
3dx dc 4 ironwood 23*
710 AP1 5 - P
50.08 Spin Milled CC 56.11 Spin Milled CC 60.04 Spin Milled CCDual Force 2 Putter #1 Pro V1xForget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

• 5 weeks later...
As you can see from the title I.m an Aussie, born in E.ngland & emigrated when I was 10 years old. I play off a 16 h/cap at the moment & like most golfers I want to get it lower. Feel for you guys in the north that can.t play for the snow. Don,t know what I,d do if I couldn.t play 12 months of the year. Only thing that stops play here is the rain & thats not that often

greatings, also from Australia.

Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Spent a week in the Daintree over (what was our) Summer. Loved it! The Great Barrier couldn't possibly be any more beautiful.

Yes The Daintree is one of the prettiest spots in the country & as you say the Great Barrier Reef is exceptional, even more so when you consider how large it is. Glad you enjoyed your visit to OZ & please come again. Did you play any golf while you were here . there are some very good golf courses around Cairns.

Hi marpr. Nice to see another Aussie on this Forum, I believe there are a few more here but havn,t found any yet..

aussiesz unite!!! hello from perth. it is going to be 38*C this weekend :|

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

aussiesz unite!!! hello from perth. it is going to be 38*C this weekend :|

Lucky you We are getting drowned at the moment, worse still , no golf this weekend

Ghost. yes we have the same eqiupment as you do Just bought set of cobra F P irons. Had to be Imported from the States as the local assembler had more orders than they could fill. Most of our golf balls also arrive via the States

Note: This thread is 5926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!