IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge

iacas

Day 31:  I just realized I get to post in red!  I hope indoor mini golf counts for today.  

• Thumbs Up 1

I may not hit the ball far, but at least I find all of the pretty flowers. 

Day 202: 7/12/24

Par4Success workout followed by chipping practice and putting through 50 mm gates.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 10, worked on putting. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Day 617, July 12, 2024

Played Cog Hill #4 today with @NatalieB and @cedrictheo before driving home.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 91:

Same as yesterday, less swings, more rehearsals, no Mevo+.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

Day 11, some indoor backswing and slow motion downswing work while I am doing my 4 loads of laundry. It's not good when you have no clean bath towels remaining. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Day 203: 7/13/24

Putting and chipping practice followed by GASP work. Can’t wait to play again!

• Administrator

Day 618, July 13, 2024

Played nine holes of irons only and did a lot of short game work too. Hit a few extra shots here and there to practice. Took over two hours with nobody in front of us. Also practiced on the GCQuad at Golf Evolution before that.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 72 (13 Jul 24) - hit a few hard foam balls with the Tommy Armour 845s Silver Scot 7i (still love the feel and balance these irons) - working on takeaway and delivering thru the ball, not to the ball.  Slowed tempo a little as well.  Total of about 15 shots over a half hour.  

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

Day 92:

Full swing (7-iron/driver), short game, and indoor putting practice. 

-Peter

Day 187 - Played 18 at a new course. Shot well on the front, mediocre on the back. Driver wasn’t as sharp on the back, leaving me with some tough approach shots. 

Day 93:

Played a quick 9 before heading off on vacation for a few days. Heavy fog, so just made easy swings trying to keep the ball "findable". Ended up shooting 3 over for 9, so nice way to start my vacation.

-Peter

Day 12, working on short game. Trying to be less wrist hinge-y. It’s a bit better. Putting is a mess. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Day 32:  Practiced slow swings and hip movements.  

I may not hit the ball far, but at least I find all of the pretty flowers. 

• Administrator

Day 619, July 14, 2024

Worked downtown at Golf Evolution this morning with @cedrictheo before heading to the range for further lessons. Same stuff. Got a recording, too.

Day 73 (14 Jul 24) - Hit some hard foam balls in the backyard with driver focused on smoothly coming into the ball (not over swinging - I tend to try to kill the ball), followed with return shots into the yard with the 6i same focus - staying smooth into the ball.  

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

Day 204: 7/14/24

Slow motion swings after a good stretch. No pain after completion. Hope to hit balls soon!