IGNORED

How to Play Through Another Group

The Recreational Golfer
Note: This thread is 2248 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Missouri Swede said:

Well, yeah, if you're willing to take the 2-stroke penalty for unusual equipment.

I wonder how far a Wrist Rocket would propel a golf ball?  

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, Piz said:

I wonder how far a Wrist Rocket would propel a golf ball?  

Farther than my driver does. Ha!  I'll have to use one of the other tags from my GameGolf set.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, Moxley said:

I always thought, for a long time, that marshals/rangers were an amusing invention of the great old game 'SimGolf', that i used to love playing as a kid. Now I see they are really a thing and actually used a fair bit over there, amazing.

There is a gas station in town here where they pump the gas for you. That used to be the way it was until someone decided it would be cheaper for everyone to pump their own gas. There are times when passing the work onto the customer does make sense, but there are other times when providing that service makes more sense. These posts tell me it makes more sense to provide the service of course management and take it out of the hands of the golfers

Note: This thread is 2248 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!