IGNORED

Titleist Unveils TS2, TS3 Drivers at the 2018 U.S. Open

Note: This thread is 2104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/us-open-2018-titleist-unveils-prototype-drivers-at-shinnecock

Not sure taking away the Sure-Fit tech is a good idea. It's one of the better features for Titleist clubs.

I prefer to adjust the weight forward and back versus side to side. Depending on how low-spinning the driver is in it's base settings, this driver might not work well for me. Titleist isn't typically on the lower end of the low-spinning drivers.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ive never used that weight port for anything since Titleist introduced it, anyway Probably just customer feedback. Considering my usual upgrade cycle ill probably be using this club in about 5 years. Cant wait. 

Addendum
It looks like the golfdigest website was wrong on the Surefit. Both have Surefit.

http://www.golfwrx.com/518706/spotted-new-titleist-ts2-and-ts3-drivers-at-the-2018-u-s-open/

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• iacas changed the title to Titleist Unveils TS2, TS3 Drivers at the 2018 U.S. Open
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, saevel25 said:

Addendum
It looks like the golfdigest website was wrong on the Surefit. Both have Surefit.

http://www.golfwrx.com/518706/spotted-new-titleist-ts2-and-ts3-drivers-at-the-2018-u-s-open/

Both have the hoseI but I don't see the weight system on the TS2 in that picture.

Edited by dbuck

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

• Administrator
7 hours ago, dbuck said:

Both have the hoseI but I don't see the weight system on the TS2 in that picture.

Me either. The "tube" weight isn't on the TS2, right?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...

Unless they have it hidden in there somehow, the Surefit CG does not appear to be part of the TS2, but it looks like there is at least one weight port (I wonder if it will be player adjustable or factory/fitter set). The TS3 clearly retains the CG weight tube in the design. 

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

• 5 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 2104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!