IGNORED

General Advice on My Fitting Experiences Please

Vinsk
Note: This thread is 1987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

9 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Well it’s advertised here for $350....so $175...I’ve blown a lot worse than that with golf related stuff for sure😯

The fitting price isn't the shock.....Custom clubs 

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Thanks! That’s good to know. I’m hesitant because of my psychotic inability to swing while indoors...just feels terribly awkward. However I’m beginning to think the fitters can probably get enough out of me to properly fit me regardless of my indoor hangup. I probably need to get on this at least for peace of mind.

"Just be the ball Danny. Be the ball."

For me, it is because it is so dark in most bays. See if they can turn up the lights a bit.

• Like 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

59 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

The fitting price isn't the shock.....Custom clubs 

Ah yes. I can see that. Are adjustments to my clubs a possibility if say length and flex match already? I have 3 sets of really nice irons now. But if it comes to buying new custom built clubs....well...it is Christmas time....😉

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Just now, Buckeyebowman said:

I have to say I really don't understand the "inside hitting" phobia! What are you afraid of? That the ball will bounce off the screen and come back and hit you in the face? Please! 

I didn't say phobia. I said inability. Frankly very little scares me. I have no idea what it is. The best way I can explain it is if you were standing at your ball then someone came up and said, 'here..hit this left handed 4 iron.' It just doesn't 'feel' right.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

8 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

I have to say I really don't understand the "inside hitting" phobia! What are you afraid of? That the ball will bounce off the screen and come back and hit you in the face? Please! 

It is not fear for me at all. It is too little light. Not sure how old you are, but as we age, our vision can need more light for good focus.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 1987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!