IGNORED

Clear Golf Balls?

Note: This thread is 1846 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You know if you want to go all in on Clear Golf you can also purchase one of their $450 driver shafts that literally no one has heard of or tested. 

I checked out their "Ambassadors" page. Of the twelve people listed, one has played on the PGA Tour, Skip Kendall, and I can count his Tour wins on no fingers. The other 11 are a mix of retired athletes from other sports and celebrities, but hey you're in luck if you'd like to play the same ball as The Bachelor!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Count me as skeptical as any of you.  But seriously, if this sort of shenanigan is going to work, golf is not a bad place to look for fools to buy their stuff.  Put that crap in a pro shop at a high end club with some slick promos, and it should sell.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1846 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!