IGNORED

cats or dogs: which do you prefer?

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 5426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

lol... my mum needs a caravan, perrywinkle blue.

Haha, I'm glad someone got that.

Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

Dogs I <3 my retarded lab.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

Dogs. I've got a lab/pit mix and a Boston Terrier that are just awesome. I love those two dogs.

Driver:  Speedline 9.5° w/ Grafalloy Prolaunch AXIS Red Shaft
Fairway:  '07 Burner Fairways
Irons:  Apex Edge 3-W

Wedge:  52° & 58° /  60° 588 Satin

Putter:  Anser 4

I perfer cats because they leave me the hell alone....
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I like dags.

I like caravans more

To answer the OP - I prefer dogs over cats. Not that I don't like cats, its just that dogs seem to exhibit more human characteristics. Its easier to tell when they're happy or sad, excited or bored, etc. They even appear to smile sometimes! Plus, I'm allergic to cats much much more than dogs :(

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

"The fact that you have 'REPLICA' written down the side of your guns. And I have 'DESERT EAGLE point FIVE O' written down the side of mine..." -Bullet Tooth Tony

I FREAKING LOVE that movie!

Dogs hands down!
We have a Bullmastiff, she's just about to turn 2 and she is the dopiest dog but awesome and super affectionate.

In my Stand-Bag

905T D 9.5º
MX 700 3W 15º
AP2 3-PW DCI Oversize+ Black SW 56º 588 LW 60º DF 550 P

Dogs, no question. I have owned several dogs over the years. I loved some of them like they were my children. I've never felt that same attachment to cats. Probably because cats seem aloof and independent, while dogs are more loyal and good natured.

In myBagBoy Revolver: HiBore XL 10.5° ⢠HiBore 3W ⢠Halo 2i, 3i & 4i
MX900 5-PW ⢠MP-R 52-07° & 58-10° ⢠Studio Select Squareback 1

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff...

God gave us dogs as an example of His love for us.

God gave us cats to remind us how little control we have over anything.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

God gave us dogs as an example of His love for us.

I like this!

We use to have a cat that owned my and my wife! Now we have a pair of chihuahuas that owns us!
In the bag...

G10 9° Driver
G10 17° 4 Wood
G10 21° Hybrid i15 4-PW Tour-W Wedges 50/12 & 56/10 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Balls - Bridgestone B330-RX

He is certainly a great dog. Being of hunting stock, he has a soft mouth and doesn't leave bite marks in balls. Not a recommended breed for people who are not around a lot since they love to be with their people and are VERY active. Picture posted below:

Heres mine when I was a reallllly little kid.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

+1 on the German Shorthair Pointers.

I grew up with 2 sisters and 2 cats...never again! Haha.

But my neighbor had an awesome shorthair. They used to go quail hunting pretty often and that dog would sometimes just point in perfect form at a bird in the yard. And once in while he would just clear a room with a wicked fart, haha. Dogs are so much more fun than cats.
Scott T

G5 9° V2 75 X / 909F2 15.5° V2 85 X / 909H 19° V2 100 X / MP-33 #3-PW X100 / X-Forged Chrome 54.15 60.10 X100 / FGP Black 34" / Penta TP

Handicap is a guess because I haven't established one yet.Best score so far is a 71 on a 6,509 yard 70.3/121 par 72 muni, during a glorious...

dogs are by far way better. cats u cant do anything with haha. dogs can go out with you and what not all cats do is sit and be annoying

Agreed. You can play poker with dogs too. They seem to love cigars, or so I've heard.

Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

Note: This thread is 5426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!